This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
They will let everyone know by March 1st.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
our last set of interviews is on feb 9th, we'll let everybody know by march 1

Reactions: 1 users
our last set of interviews is on feb 9th, we'll let everybody know by march 1

do you know if it will be a gradual list up until March 1st, or all at once?

Members don't see this ad :)
I received the acceptance email this morning!

Congrats! What we’re your stats if you don’t mind me asking
Major: Neuroscience
Overall GPA: 3.92
Pre-Req GPA: ~3.98 I think. I got one B+ and the rest were As.
GRE: 147Q :( 160V 4.0W

Received an acceptance email on Thursday! Looking for admitted students Facebook page if anyone can point me in the right direction! Good luck to everyone!

Members don't see this ad :)
I just got an email from UM and got placed on the alternate list? Is that similar to a waiting list? Anyone else got into the alternate list?

I just got an email from UM and got placed on the alternate list? Is that similar to a waiting list? Anyone else got into the alternate list?
Yeah me too. And based off previous forums, it’s what they call their waitlist
I was wondering though, does anyone know how much the list has moved in recent classes? They’re def my #1 so I guess I’m really pulling for a few accepted students to get get into their dream school or win the lotto

Waitlist Here as well. It's something :/

I got waitlisted as well, but I’m declining my spot. Great program but too expensive. I’ll be attending USF in the fall.

Hey! I got the waitlist today too. I'll definitely accept the waitlist. I absolutely loved the campus tour. I wish we knew our spots in the alternate line.

For those of you that are waitlisted - deposits for accepted students are due in the next 10 days. Many of the current students were waitlisted so there's definitely hope! Hang tight!

Reactions: 3 users
Does anyone know how many seats are filled in the program? Just trying to figure out my chances after being waitlisted.

So far 44 people are in the Facebook group, keeping our fingers crossed!
Does anyone know how many seats are filled in the program? Just trying to figure out my chances after being waitlisted.
The private Facebook page has 46 accepted members as of now. The last batch of acceptances went out Feb 28th and they all have until March 10th do say yes or no. So I'm assuming us alternates will get our first chances to hear back around March 11th or 12th!

right now there are 46 people, i think this year they are looking at taking 62/63 students

So far 44 people are in the Facebook group, keeping our fingers crossed!

The private Facebook page has 46 accepted members as of now. The last batch of acceptances went out Feb 28th and they all have until March 10th do say yes or no. So I'm assuming us alternates will get our first chances to hear back around March 11th or 12th!
Cool thank you!

Last question! Does anyone know how many people are on the waitlist lol!

They don't give out that information (i should know, i called and asked lol)

Last question! Does anyone know how many people are on the waitlist lol!

They don't give out that information (i should know, i called and asked lol)
Hey I am also on the waitlist for UM and USF. What else did you ask, did they tell you where you are on the list or how they select people from it?

Hey I am also on the waitlist for UM and USF. What else did you ask, did they tell you where you are on the list or how they select people from it?

they told me they couldn't give out that info because the list is always changing. isn't today the deadline for acceptance deposits?

they told me they couldn't give out that info because the list is always changing. isn't today the deadline for acceptance deposits?
Yes it is! Im hoping we hear back early next week.

Yes it is! Im hoping we hear back early next week.
I bet some people will hear on Monday or Tuesday about getting acceptance from the alternate list! They still have like 10 spots open!

I bet some people will hear on Monday or Tuesday about getting acceptance from the alternate list! They still have like 10 spots open!
Hey everyone! I got offered a spot this morning from the alternate list, I will definitely be accepting! Good luck to everyone else!

Reactions: 2 users
Hey has anyone heard anything or have an update on their situation or find out anything else?? The wait is killing me.

Does anyone know if all the spots are filled?

Does anyone know if all the spots are filled?
Can’t be sure but I don’t think so. The fb group is sitting at 53 members (51 students for the 2021 class). But the last 10-12 spots may have already been offered out and those accepted students maybe just haven’t paid their deposits yet. There’s still HOPE.. but it’s dwindling

My nerves are through the roof!

Has anyone heard back from UM? Any hope left for those who are on the waiting list?

i heard all the invitations have been sent out and that everyone should receive a letter in the mail soon. but that was like a week ago so...

So it's pretty clear their class has been filled... has anyone heard anything with an update? I emailed about a month ago asking where they were in the process as well as sent them a letter of intent and have still not received a reply. They've been adding current students to the facebook page so I assume they've officially filled the class. Should I try to be optimistic about someone dropping out of the program before May 21st? The lack of communication is really bothering me..

So it's pretty clear their class has been filled... has anyone heard anything with an update? I emailed about a month ago asking where they were in the process as well as sent them a letter of intent and have still not received a reply. They've been adding current students to the facebook page so I assume they've officially filled the class. Should I try to be optimistic about someone dropping out of the program before May 21st? The lack of communication is really bothering me..
As of right now the class is full, but we've had in the past students drop out last minute, 2 years ago one of our currents students found out 2 days before class started.

As of right now the class is full, but we've had in the past students drop out last minute, 2 years ago one of our currents students found out 2 days before class started.

Good Afternoon @Dinked , after seeing this thread I decided to create another however for this years applicants in hopes that we can all share our process and hopefully the good news as well! I was wondering if you could provide any insight on the current situation for applicants. I know that it is still early on in the process, but its always good to have an idea on how many spots have already been filled and how many acceptances have been sent out. UM is definitely my #1, so any information you may have would be AWESOME.

2 applicants have already posted that they were accepted, and with reason as their stats are very competitive. They also interviewed on the same date as I did (10/19/18) so I am assuming that the standouts for that interview session have already gotten their good news emails. However for the rest of us, do you have any information on what to expect? I personally am not the typical applicant, but given the circumstances and how my interview went I am hoping everything lines up.

Anyways, the thread is "UM DPT Class of 2022 Acceptance" UM DPT Class of 2022 Acceptance

If you're up for it, any bit of info eases the nerves lol.

Thanks and hope to hear form you soon!