University of Miami Masters in Biomedical Sciences (MiBS) Fall 2021

• A new admissions hurdle is becoming more common: the CASPer test. Learn more about it at a free webinar hosted by SDN and PrepMatch on May 6th. Register now!
  • Livestream AMA: Join SDN as we welcome Dr. John Ligon, a Pediatric Oncologist with the National Cancer Institute on May 11th at 8:00 PM Eastern. Register now!

MedSchool5112

2+ Year Member
Feb 15, 2018
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Hey guys!

I haven't seen much information on SDN about this program that is provided by the Miller School of Medicine at UM. So, I wanted to start a thread for those of us who are applying or thinking about planning applying to this program.

Has anyone submitted their application yet?

Sep 30, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Hey guys!

I haven't seen much information on SDN about this program that is provided by the Miller School of Medicine at UM. So, I wanted to start a thread for those of us who are applying or thinking about planning applying to this program.

Has anyone submitted their application yet?
Hi! I am applying this cycle and have already submitted.

MedSchool5112

2+ Year Member
Feb 15, 2018
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Hi! I am applying this cycle and have already submitted.
Ahh okay! Yeah I haven't submitted yet because I'm having an issue with getting one of my transcripts smh. Have you heard anything from the program after you submitted? Bro, do you know if we're allowed to upload or send an unofficial copy of our transcript(s)?

About the Ads
Sep 30, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Ahh okay! Yeah I haven't submitted yet because I'm having an issue with getting one of my transcripts smh. Have you heard anything from the program after you submitted? Bro, do you know if we're allowed to upload or send an unofficial copy of our transcript(s)?
So after submitting, Biomed Cas verified it the same day. I'm still waiting on my last recommender though so that's holding up my app. I actually had no issue with my transcripts even though I had to send from 3 diff schools, and one of them wasn't even electronic. The only thing I sent them for the application was the mcat score verification, but for transcripts since they go through biomed cas I think they would only take official :/ but you should e-mail them!! they replied to me pretty quickly.

Feb 25, 2021
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
So after submitting, Biomed Cas verified it the same day. I'm still waiting on my last recommender though so that's holding up my app. I actually had no issue with my transcripts even though I had to send from 3 diff schools, and one of them wasn't even electronic. The only thing I sent them for the application was the mcat score verification, but for transcripts since they go through biomed cas I think they would only take official :/ but you should e-mail them!! they replied to me pretty quickly.
Would you mind sharing your stats please!

ppate147

2+ Year Member
Jan 15, 2019
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Hey guys,

I recently applied to this program as well. Does anyone know how long it takes to hear something back, or when we'll hear something back?

Feb 12, 2021
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Hey guys,

I recently applied to this program as well. Does anyone know how long it takes to hear something back, or when we'll hear something back?
I interviewed Friday, but I am not sure how long it takes for them to make decisions

About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.