Quantcast

University of Michigan Class of 2009

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

frantic983

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Maybe thats it. I dont even recall getting that though. Seems like this system could use a little formalizing.

frantic983

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
You should probably get on those forms!

automaton

drone
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
don't worry too much about the immunization forms. i sent the last of my hepatitis b records a few months before the start of third year. :)

LauraMac

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
anyone get football tickets that doesn't want them?

gomizzou

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Someone sent out an email to the addresses that Mich. uses. Did you try that person? If you didn't get it let me know and I will forward it on to you.

MadameLULU

Saucy
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
So, it was nice chatting with y'all on this thread. I loved Michigan, but I'm officially withdrawing. Good luck guys! :luck: :luck:

DriNDT

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

Congrats to all the incoming M1s! I wanted to add my 2 cents to Surgeonizer's housing suggestions. I live in Ypsi and it's really not bad. It's much more affordable than Ann Arbor, especially for those considering buying, rather than renting - AA taxes aren't something everyone can afford! Plus, I have more than a handful of friends who live in Glencoe Hills apts in Ypsi and really like it. So, if you have a car and are willing to drive 10-15 minutes to one of the commuter lots in exchange for cheaper rent/mortgage, keep Ypsi in the running. The parts of Ypsi closest to Ann Arbor aren't bad at all! Thanks and good luck with moving/relocating, etc. See you in the fall!! :)