University of Minnesota Class of 2022 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I was in the interview of group that was in the last week of March as well. I'm applying as an OOS, but yes I will know where I stand tomorrow so hopefully it goes well. Best of luck to everyone on their Pharmacy School endeavors

Members don't see this ad.

Just to post an update for those curious. I received an email today saying I have been wait listed. The next update will not come until May 7th, so womp womp

Members don't see this ad :)
Are you on the waitlist or alternate list?? I think they are the same. I have been on the alternate list since December. I hope we hear some good news in May
I am on the wait list. According to them, the wait list is for those who have been accepted while the alternate list is for those who they would consider admittance to if there was room. I hope everything goes well for everyone

are you on the alt. list ?

I ended up receiving a spot on the waitlist. They would have admitted me if they had space.

I am on the wait list. According to them, the wait list is for those who have been accepted while the alternate list is for those who they would consider admittance to if there was room. I hope everything goes well for everyone

When did you interview? I interviewed on the 30th and I am trying to figure out how many people are on the list right now. Will they call or email if a spot comes available?

I ended up receiving a spot on the waitlist. They would have admitted me if they had space.

When did you interview? I interviewed on the 30th and I am trying to figure out how many people are on the list right now. Will they call or email if a spot comes available?
I interviewed on the 30th as well :)

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah I did, but I'm hoping MN will pull through. This waiting game is stressful
I only applied to one program. I am quite established in the Twin Cities. I have lived here close to 10 years after graduating college and don't really want to move from my friend group. So, I'm hoping. If not, I will reapply.

I only applied to one program. I am quite established in the Twin Cities. I have lived here close to 10 years after graduating college and don't really want to move from my friend group. So, I'm hoping. If not, I will reapply.
Keep your head up :) I just got off the waitlist yesterday! So they are moving. I really wish you the best and hope you can join :)