University of Minnesota

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

betheltim

is rowshkex.
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Perhaps I'm not looking in the right places, but does anyone have any insight on the University of Minnesota's MPH program in terms of how competitive it is and likelihood of acceptance (particularly, but not limited to, the Public Health Administration and Policy track)?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I went to an info session at the school in August and received an admissions statistics sheet. For the PHAP MPH, the admissions rate was 54.2% (168 applications, 91 admitted). Out of those who were admitted, 37.4% matriculated. It doesn't say what year this was for, though.

I went to an info session at the school in August and received an admissions statistics sheet. For the PHAP MPH, the admissions rate was 54.2% (168 applications, 91 admitted). Out of those who were admitted, 37.4% matriculated. It doesn't say what year this was for, though.

Did you have any other information or numbers, like how many had previous significant experience in public health, how many applied/were accepted from undergraduate studies, etc?

Thanks for the information either way!

Members don't see this ad :)
unfortunately not :( I'd like some of those stats too. It's just a sheet with the headings "degree," "major," "admissions," "%," "matriculations," and "%" for all of their programs. i'd be happy to scan it and send it to you if you need it.

unfortunately not :( I'd like some of those stats too. It's just a sheet with the headings "degree," "major," "admissions," "%," "matriculations," and "%" for all of their programs. i'd be happy to scan it and send it to you if you need it.

If it's not too much work, I would appreciate that! Thank you!

Anyone else have any other insight into this matter?