Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I submitted my supplemental Sept 8! Like gopher said, it was through email! Thanks and good luck to you!!Congrats!! When did you submit the supplemental? Also, was the interview notification by email?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I submitted my supplemental Sept 8! Like gopher said, it was through email! Thanks and good luck to you!!Congrats!! When did you submit the supplemental? Also, was the interview notification by email?
I got an invitation for an interview on Oct. 26 through email today! I submitted my supplemental application on Sept. 10.
Age: 21
Degree Anticipated: B.S. Microbiology
GPA: 3.65 (137 credits)
SGPA: 3.4
PCAT: 98 composite
Extracurricular:
6 years working in independent retail pharmacy
1 summer working at on-campus pharmacy
Summer biotechnology research internship
300+ hours volunteering with children on bone marrow transplant unit
15 hours of pharmacy shadowing, internationally and locally
Captain of varsity intercollegiate athletic team
I need to get my application in but have been stalling on the personal statement! Did you guys go with an anecdotal style, or stick more to straight facts?
Age: 21
Degree Anticipated: B.S. Microbiology
GPA: 3.65 (137 credits)
SGPA: 3.4
PCAT: 98 composite
Extracurricular:
6 years working in independent retail pharmacy
1 summer working at on-campus pharmacy
Summer biotechnology research internship
300+ hours volunteering with children on bone marrow transplant unit
15 hours of pharmacy shadowing, internationally and locally
Captain of varsity intercollegiate athletic team
I need to get my application in but have been stalling on the personal statement! Did you guys go with an anecdotal style, or stick more to straight facts?
Minnesota is my top choice for pharmacy school too. I have never set foot on campus before since I am from the east coast and attend school in Boston but can anyone tell me a little bit about the Minneapolis campus, things to do in the area, and just any other helpful information about the school itself?
My stats are:
Age: 21
Major: Anticipating B.S. in Biology
GPA: 3.5
PCAT: 85%
Thanks!
Got my acceptance around 2pm today as well. Anyone receive any scholarships?? Wondering if we won't know about that until we receive our admissions packet in the mail, or it would have been stated in our acceptance email.
My email did not say anything about scholarships. The email looked pretty generic, I think it's safe to assume that that information will be coming in the packet.
Are you both planning on attending? Was MN your first choice?
How was the campus you interviewed at? Best of luck at your top choice school!!Rather than put a deposit down and most likely decline later, I will be declining my offer now, good luck to everyone else!!
Hi everyone!
For those who got accepted, are you still completing some of your prerequisites? If yes, how many?
Thanks! Good luck everyone 🙂
Same reaction! 😀 Is this your first choice? Congrats!!! 🙂 We may be classmates!!Yep, I got accepted to the Duluth campus,too! I'm both very excited and relieved.
I also preferred Twin City, mainly b/c I've never been to Duluth! Either way, I'm just glad I got in!it was my first choice of school. however, I preferred the twin cities campus. If we both accept our offers, we will be classmates!
I got the email the day before the letter arrived in the mail. However, I do live in California.Hey Guys!
For those of you who have been accepted already....quick question. Did the school email you saying you were accepted before you got your letter in the mail? And did anyone receive their letter before the date stated in your interview folder???
I interviewed November 30th. And they said we should receive a letter shortly after Dec 14th. Getting more anxious as the date is approaching....
I got the email the day before the letter arrived in the mail. However, I do live in California.
No, the date on the interview packet said a decision will be made shortly after Nov. 19. I got the email on Nov. 16.Did they email you after the date listed in the Interview packet?
I also preferred Twin City, mainly b/c I've never been to Duluth! Either way, I'm just glad I got in!
So I got my acceptance email on Monday 12/10, which was the date they said it would come, but I have yet to receive the packet they send in the mail. Anyone else wait as long as I have?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.