University of New England Online Courses

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

phillydon

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys - I am taking a couple of online classes at UNE. I am taking Biochem and Orgo II Lab. Can someone who has taken these courses help answer some questions?

1. Do I need to buy the text books with the access codes? Or can I just rent them off amazon?
2. Did you guys do all of the assigned readings or did most of the info on the tests/quizzes come from the lectures?

Any other help would be much appreciated!! Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys - I am taking a couple of online classes at UNE. I am taking Biochem and Orgo II Lab. Can someone who has taken these courses help answer some questions?

1. Do I need to buy the text books with the access codes? Or can I just rent them off amazon?
2. Did you guys do all of the assigned readings or did most of the info on the tests/quizzes come from the lectures?

Any other help would be much appreciated!! Thanks!!
Hey!! did dental school accept your online credits towards the prereqs?

Members don't see this ad :)
Do you know if dental schools accept credit from UNE online??
I ended up just taking classes at my local state university, because one of the schools I interviewed at was very adamant about having all prereqs taken in person. I didn't want to risk anything, so yeah..