University of Oklahoma Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Did you ever here from UT?

Yeah I got my official rejection snail mail the other day. No surprises there! I know I didn't nail the interview. Looks like i have alot to submit for my fall 2007 admission checklist for OU.

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah I got my official rejection snail mail the other day. No surprises there! I know I didn't nail the interview. Looks like i have alot to submit for my fall 2007 admission checklist for OU.

Did you find one? That's probably the only thing I didn't see. Can you post a link???

Hey guys, I found something that will be of interest to everyone.

http://ouhsc.edu/students/student_info/ApplicationStatus/logon.cfm

This link will take you to the OU HSC homepage. Here, you can check your application status. Mine was updated only this week. Here's what mine says: (I've been accepted)

Term Applied: Fall 2007
Academic Plan: 2211S Pharmacy Entry Lvl-Tulsa PhrmD
Academic Program: Professional Pharmacy
Application: 00039293

Maybe you all that have not received acceptances yet will show up on here.......who knows. Anyway, for those of us that have been accepted, there is also a link to the classs schedule on this website. Looks like we have classes till 4:50 on Monday. :eek: :eek:

Anyway, maybe this will help everyone. Have a happy week!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, now I'm really confused and concerned. My profile is on the site, but mine says "Academic Plan: 2211S-Pharmacy Entry Lvl-OKC PhrmD". I actually applied for the Tulsa campus. I don't know what is going on. I don't think that this means that we're in though. I think that this is actually linked to our supplemental application that we filled out. I may still contact Jennifer Richardson about it tomorrow though.....The reason that I'm concerned is that, under the test scores tab and under the coursework tab, it has old information for me (from two years ago). I'm not sure what to make of it.

Members don't see this ad :)
I did apply to Tulsa. I heard that many last year were scheduled to attend OKC but ended up getting Tulsa.

I hope that is the case but if not I will make it work. Somehow!!!

I hope that you get Tulsa, so we'll have each other to talk to the first awkward week!!!!!!

I plan on being VERY involved in student life. I'm so EXCITED!!!!

Is the White Coat ceremony in Tulsa???

Well, now I'm really confused and concerned. My profile is on the site, but mine says "Academic Plan: 2211S-Pharmacy Entry Lvl-OKC PhrmD". I actually applied for the Tulsa campus. I don't know what is going on. I don't think that this means that we're in though. I think that this is actually linked to our supplemental application that we filled out. I may still contact Jennifer Richardson about it tomorrow though.....The reason that I'm concerned is that, under the test scores tab and under the coursework tab, it has old information for me (from two years ago). I'm not sure what to make of it.

Well, mine dosen't have anything under those tabs.............

I hope that you get Tulsa, so we'll have each other to talk to the first awkward week!!!!!!

I believe that they said that the white coat ceremony is in OKC this year....

Now I feel bad......

Sorry to get you guys so excited.... :(

And you might have some competition for Class Prez this year if I get in...Although maybe I will wait and run sophomore year - who knows. I have a feeling that if I do get in, I'll be stretched pretty close to the max as far as time is concerned....New babies take a lot of work!!!!!

They did say that it is in Tulsa this year for the first time.

That would be great.

They did say that it is in Tulsa this year for the first time.

That would be great.

It is Tulsa?? Good - I was hoping that it was, but I thought that they said OKC. Glad to be wrong on this one.

Members don't see this ad :)
It is Tulsa?? Good - I was hoping that it was, but I thought that they said OKC. Glad to be wrong on this one.

I thought that's what they said....good. Does anyone know anything about the Tulsa campus? I have never visited. I LOVED the library in OKC. Does anyone know if Tulsa has one like it?

I thought that's what they said....good. Does anyone know anything about the Tulsa campus? I have never visited. I LOVED the library in OKC. Does anyone know if Tulsa has one like it?

I've been to the Tulsa campus several times but I've never seen the library. The rooms are almost identical from what I've seen. I'm sure the library is probably pretty good though it's not likely as cool as the OKC campus library - that thing was sweet!!

I haven't visited it either. I loved the OKC campus as well but the commute may kill me.

Are you planning on commuting from Muskogee or are you moving to Tulsa.

Gosh Megan. You must be a hacker because I can't find that schedule anywhere on the website.

And I know you did have a link!!!!!!!

My application status says OKC which is what I asked for, so that is good. It looks like my application was completed on April 6.

My application status says OKC which is what I asked for, so that is good. It looks like my application was completed on April 6.

Mine shows April 6th as well. I hope that means the letter will come tomorrow.

Right now I am trying to figure out how I am rush home on lunch to check my mail.

Mine shows my application from last year as well as this years. Yeah, I still work at wal-mart and I will be moving to OKC but thats cool with me, I like it more than tulsa.

Term Applied: Fall 2006Academic Plan: 1211S Pharmacy Entry Lvl-OKC PhrmDAcademic Program: Professional PharmacyApplication: 00032993

Term Applied: Fall 2006Academic Plan: 2211S Pharmacy Entry Lvl-Tulsa PhrmDAcademic Program: Professional PharmacyApplication: 00032994

Term Applied: Fall 2007Academic Plan: 1211S Pharmacy Entry Lvl-OKC PhrmDAcademic Program: Professional PharmacyApplication: 00039476

Mine shows April 6th as well. I hope that means the letter will come tomorrow.

Right now I am trying to figure out how I am rush home on lunch to check my mail.

Mine says the same thing....April 6th. I'll be here at lunch tomorrow checking my mail.

Mine shows my application from last year as well as this years. Yeah, I still work at wal-mart and I will be moving to OKC but thats cool with me, I like it more than tulsa.

Term Applied: Fall 2006Academic Plan: 1211S Pharmacy Entry Lvl-OKC PhrmDAcademic Program: Professional PharmacyApplication: 00032993

Term Applied: Fall 2006Academic Plan: 2211S Pharmacy Entry Lvl-Tulsa PhrmDAcademic Program: Professional PharmacyApplication: 00032994

Term Applied: Fall 2007Academic Plan: 1211S Pharmacy Entry Lvl-OKC PhrmDAcademic Program: Professional PharmacyApplication: 00039476

What date was your application completed?

So I am guessing you were not accepted last year.

If not then we know for sure that we can't go off of this page.

Can anyone who has already been accepted tell me when their application was complete?:)

How did you guys all get your application status? I am entering my name, birthday and zip code just like they said, but it is not pulling up anything, it just seems to refresh the page!!

Well that stinks. It worked for me. Just keep trying.

We really don't even know if this means anything. But it give us hope.

Well that stinks. It worked for me. Just keep trying.

We really don't even know if this means anything. But it give us hope.

Thanks! Believe me, I have tried a gazillion times and it still does not work.

How did you guys all get your application status? I am entering my name, birthday and zip code just like they said, but it is not pulling up anything, it just seems to refresh the page!!

It was doing that for me up until last week. They haven't put in your info, I guess.

OUHSC Admission Checklist 2007
Application - Completed on April 6, 2007
App Fee - Pharmacy $40.00 - Need
Pharmacy Application Fee - Need

That's what mine says. Funny, I got my letter April 5.

It was doing that for me up until last week. They haven't put in your info, I guess.

I guess they have removed you from applicant to student status, so it is treating you like you are trying to apply all over again.

That is exactly what mine says.

Okay, I HAVE to get some sleep.

Talk to you guys tomorrow.

I just realized I have a meeting at lunch time tomorrow, so LowGPA, when you check you mail be sure to post for us all.

Thanks all and goodnight.

So I am guessing you were not accepted last year.

If not then we know for sure that we can't go off of this page.

nope, definitely was not accepted last year. I still had a few prereqs to finish but though I would apply anyway.

The name fields are case sensitive and have to be entered exactly as they were on the supplemental application. Try that and see if it helps.

That is exactly what mine says.

Okay, I HAVE to get some sleep.

Talk to you guys tomorrow.

I just realized I have a meeting at lunch time tomorrow, so LowGPA, when you check you mail be sure to post for us all.

Thanks all and goodnight.

Yeah, mine says the same thing - except OKC instead of Tulsa....

Still no golden ticket. I'm now officially in panic mode....:eek:

Still no golden ticket. I'm now officially in panic mode....:eek:[/QUOTE]

Don't worry. Last year some people did not get their acceptance letters until April 15.

Still no golden ticket. I'm now officially in panic mode....:eek:

Don't worry. Last year some people did not get their acceptance letters until April 15.[/quote]

It's not the acceptance letter that I'm worried about....It's the rejection letter.:rolleyes:

Do they even send out rejection letters? Or do you just assume that you didn't get in if you haven't received something by April 18th or so????

Don't worry. Last year some people did not get their acceptance letters until April 15.

It's not the acceptance letter that I'm worried about....It's the rejection letter.:rolleyes:

Do they even send out rejection letters? Or do you just assume that you didn't get in if you haven't received something by April 18th or so????

Same here

Can anyone who has already been accepted tell me when their application was complete?:)

Term Applied: Fall 2007Academic Plan: 2211S Pharmacy Entry Lvl-Tulsa PhrmDAcademic Program: Professional PharmacyApplication: 00041591

Mine says application completed 4/9/07. I received my acceptance letter on Friday (4/6). (I requested Tulsa and interviewed in the afternoon on the 24th).

Megan, Thanks for the links! Really appreciate the info.! I can't wait to get started!

To those of you who haven't gotten the precious letter, hang in there! They said it would take a while to make all the decisions! Don't panic yet!
(I know, easy for me to say, huh?)

For those of you who got in and wanted to get a head start on buying books, I have the pharmaceutical math book, biochem book, and the human physiology book. So whenever you get your book list from the school, come to meee and I'll sell it cheaper than what I got them for. :)

Oh yeah, I also have that "study skills and test taking strategies for medical students" book too if anyone is interested. Anyone who wants this ******ed book can just have it. This book is by far the biggest waste of money the school had us buy. Ever. First reply gets it.

Hey!!! What's the cost of living like in BA?? I know that it's prolly not as cheap as down here, but can you give me an idea???

Hey!!! What's the cost of living like in BA?? I know that it's prolly not as cheap as down here, but can you give me an idea???

There is really not much difference. I grew up in Muskogee (Fort Gibson actually). Then moved to Broken Arrow in high school. You can find a decent rent house for $700 (though not the nicest).

I found this:

COSTLIV Muskogee, 74401 United States
Overall $73.2 $100
Food $100.6 $100
Housing $33.9 $100
Utilities $97.1 $100
Health $92.6 $100
Transportation $86.2 $100
Miscellaneous $95.9 $100

COSTLIV Broken Arrow, 74012 United States
Overall $83.1 $100
Food $98.4 $100
Housing $59.5 $100
Utilities $101 $100
Health $100 $100
Transportation $87.9 $100
Miscellaneous $96.6 $100

Don't know how accurate this is but I hope it helps.

Got if from http://www.bestplaces.net/

I just realized something and I hope I am not over analyzing.

Everyone that has already been accepted seems to have a later date on their "completed application status" then when they received their acceptance letter; i.e. some received the letter a few days before their status was completed.

My status shows that they completed my application on 4/6/07 and I still haven't heard anything.

WORRIED!!!!:eek: :eek:

I just realized something and I hope I am not over analyzing.

Everyone that has already been accepted seems to have a later date on their "completed application status" then when they received their acceptance letter; i.e. some received the letter a few days before their status was completed.

My status shows that they completed my application on 4/6/07 and I still haven't heard anything.

WORRIED!!!!:eek: :eek:

I noticed that as well and I am starting to worry myself.:eek: