University of Oklahoma Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi guys/gals, I've been watching this thread for awhile. I interviewed on the afternoon of March 3. I received my acceptance letter yesterday for the Okc campus. I just wanted to say i'm looking forward to meething all of you, if i haven't already. Also congratulations.

James

Oh, and by the way congratulations for getting in. A few of us are still waiting. Hopefully they will come in today.

Members don't see this ad.

I thought that there was only a morning session on March 3? Was there a afternoon session?:confused:

No, there was only one session.......maybe he just interviewed late.

I am know starting to worry. I have not been able to sleep. I know I did great on my interview but I have not received the golden ticket.

Members don't see this ad :)
You guys are right. I was completely off. I interviewed during the afternoon session on Feb. 24. it seems like so long ago. Hang in there and you'll get your acceptance letter.

You guys are right. I was completely off. I interviewed during the afternoon session on Feb. 24. it seems like so long ago. Hang in there and you'll get your acceptance letter.

I guess I should have bothered to read the rest of the forum. Sorry for the above post. :D

Ahhh!!! Still nothing today....I can't handle this waiting!!! I still haven't lost all hope though since it appears that no one from the March 3rd group has received a response.

I am know starting to worry. I have not been able to sleep. I know I did great on my interview but I have not received the golden ticket.

Hey, pharm4me - what was your interview like??? Was it really laid back? What questions did they ask and how did you answer?

Ahhh!!! Still nothing today....I can't handle this waiting!!! I still haven't lost all hope though since it appears that no one from the March 3rd group has received a response.

Don't lose hope guys!!!! You've still got it!!!! Hopefully they'll send your letters out on Monday so that you all will be put at ease!!!

Don't lose hope guys!!!! You've still got it!!!! Hopefully they'll send your letters out on Monday so that you all will be put at ease!!!

I hope so, but then - Monday seems soooooooo far away. :scared:

Megan,

You are such a good cheerleader. Thanks for all the pep talks.

Megan,

You are such a good cheerleader. Thanks for all the pep talks.

Thanks!!! I try to always see the positive, it helps with my disease. :thumbup: And, I am sure that you guys are in, just waiting on the piece of paper!!!!

Hi, I was interviewed on the 3rd, the first interview of the day. I got my acceptance letter on Friday. Also, Megan I think that we had Calc I together last semester with Harrington. Good luck to everyone else.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, I was interviewed on the 3rd, the first interview of the day. I got my acceptance letter on Friday. Also, Megan I think that we had Calc I together last semester with Harrington. Good luck to everyone else.

Haaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha. Who are you?????

Dr Harrington was cool :cool:

Hey, pharm4me - what was your interview like??? Was it really laid back? What questions did they ask and how did you answer?[/QUOTE

Hello LowGPAHighPCAT, how are you holding up? Me, I am doing terrible. Yesterday I was so optimistic about my interview but today is a different story especially after finding out that someone from the March 3rd interview has already received an accepetance letter.

My questions in my interview were: Why pharmacy? A hypothetical situation, What would you do if you gave a prescription to the wrong person?
How do you handle criticism? How do you handle stress?

Now my answers sounded great at the time but since I have not received any acceptance letter maybe my answers were not the best.

Goodluck to you and to everybody else who is waiting. We have to keep our heads up.:thumbup:

My questions in my interview were: Why pharmacy? A hypothetical situation, What would you do if you gave a prescription to the wrong person?

Now my answers sounded great at the time but since I have not received any acceptance letter maybe my answers were not the best.

Goodluck to you and to everybody else who is waiting. We have to keep our heads up.:thumbup:

As you all well know by now, I thought I completely ruined my interview with my teary eyes. I had almost these exact interview questions, and thought I was screwed. Keep your heads up guys you all will get in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Easter to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biglove:

By the way of all the people who had a March 3rd interview, what group were you in? Maybe we have met. I was in C2 group.

I'm Matt, that guy that works at Wal-Mart in Muskogee. He was cool but such an ass. I was in group C4, yeah, i know its awesome group number.

By the way of all the people who had a March 3rd interview, what group were you in? Maybe we have met. I was in C2 group.

I was in the last group (C6). What are you going to do if don't get in?

I was in the last group (C6). What are you going to do if don't get in?

What am I going to do if I don't get in? Show up to class on the first day and act like I am Megan. When she starts to argue with me and say "No you are not" I will attack her and take her spot.:D :D :D

Hey, pharm4me - what was your interview like??? Was it really laid back? What questions did they ask and how did you answer?[/QUOTE

Hello LowGPAHighPCAT, how are you holding up? Me, I am doing terrible. Yesterday I was so optimistic about my interview but today is a different story especially after finding out that someone from the March 3rd interview has already received an accepetance letter.

I'm sure you did okay. I was the one who thought did mediocre in the interview because I got really stressed when they asked about the criticism thing as well... Talk about being in a highly stressed situation already and then talking about how to handle criticism.. :)

Oh my gosh, the baby is beautiful! You guys do good work. ;-)

One thing you absolutely NEED to do, soon....

Get a picture of Dad and Baby, preferably skin-to-skin, with baby on dad's chest or in dad's hands. Baby needs to be nekkid, of course. Photo is best if it's in black-and-white, but color is okay too.

Seriously- these are the BEST baby photos....... Mom will cherish this one. Besides, it will give you something to do for a couple days.

Congratulations on the little one- what a gorgeous baby. Cooper, right?

I'm Matt, that guy that works at Wal-Mart in Muskogee. He was cool but such an ass. I was in group C4, yeah, i know its awesome group number.

Hey, that's funny. Do you still work at Wal Mart?? You got into OKC, you suck. I guess that you're going to move.

I was in B2.

What am I going to do if I don't get in? Show up to class on the first day and act like I am Megan. When she starts to argue with me and say "No you are not" I will attack her and take her spot.:D :D :D

Hahahahahahaaaaa. I used to kickbox so that maybe harder than it seems....but I will be recovering from surgery..................

You guys will all get in, so there will be no need for violence........:laugh:

Hey guys, I found something that will be of interest to everyone.

http://ouhsc.edu/students/student_info/ApplicationStatus/logon.cfm

This link will take you to the OU HSC homepage. Here, you can check your application status. Mine was updated only this week. Here's what mine says: (I've been accepted)

Term Applied: Fall 2007
Academic Plan: 2211S Pharmacy Entry Lvl-Tulsa PhrmD
Academic Program: Professional Pharmacy
Application: 00039293

Maybe you all that have not received acceptances yet will show up on here.......who knows. Anyway, for those of us that have been accepted, there is also a link to the classs schedule on this website. Looks like we have classes till 4:50 on Monday. :eek: :eek:

Anyway, maybe this will help everyone. Have a happy week!!!!!!!!!!!!

This link will take you to the OU HSC homepage. Here, you can check your application status. Mine was updated only this week. Here's what mine says: (I've been accepted)

Maybe you all that have not received acceptances yet will show up on here.......who knows. Anyway, for those of us that have been accepted, there is also a link to the classs schedule on this website. Looks like we have classes till 4:50 on Monday. :eek: :eek:

You running for class president yet?

Well, Here is what mine says

Academic Plan: 1211S Pharmacy Entry Lvl-OKC PhrmD

Does that mean I am in

Application: 00039306

Does that mean I am in

??????????

It looks good though.......... :D :D :D

??????????

It looks good though.......... :D :D :D

Oh dear god I hope so.

The only thing on there that I don't like is the OKC part.

It says that my application was completed April 6th. I hope that means I will get a letter tomorrow.

Oh and by the way. Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOO much Megan. You are amazing.

It looks like this is our scheule for the fall..........

Monday: 10-11 Drug Delivery, 11-12 Pharmacy Math, 1-2 Biochem

Tuesday: 8-10 Physiology

Wedsday: 10-11 Drug Delivery, 11-12 Pharmacy Math, 1-2 Biochem

Thursday: 8-10 Physiology, 10-11 Drug Delivery, 11-12 Pharmacy Math

Friday: 8-10 Physiology, 10-12 Pharmacy Practice, 1-2 Biochem

We also have a Drug Delivery Lab once a week from 2-5 on one of three days.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Application: 00039306

Does that mean I am in

Application: 00039307

It's funny how your application is one number ahead of me! I'm 00039307
and you're 00039306!! I haven't received anything yet, but if we are really accepted we would have had a link to our class schedule like Megan did! So hang tight and looks like we will have to wait for the letters this week!

Did you pick Tulsa??? If so, I bet you did get in. Cause it would say Tulsa if that's where you applied to and this is only an admission screen.....

I hope that makes sense.......

Oh and by the way. Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOO much Megan. You are amazing.

Why thank you.........:oops:

I know how much it sucks not knowing, and I'm just trying to help you guys out, cause I have complete faith that you'll all get in............

Did you pick Tulsa??? If so, I bet you did get in. Cause it would say Tulsa if that's where you applied to and this is only an admission screen.....

I hope that makes sense.......

I only picked OKC

Application: 00039307

It's funny how your application is one number ahead of me! I'm 00039307
and you're 00039306!! I haven't received anything yet, but if we are really accepted we would have had a link to our class schedule like Megan did! So hang tight and looks like we will have to wait for the letters this week!

I didn't have a link to the schedule. I had to go to a seperate screen and look it up.

It looks like this is our scheule for the fall..........

Monday: 10-11 Drug Delivery, 11-12 Pharmacy Math, 1-2 Biochem

Tuesday: 8-10 Physiology

Wedsday: 10-11 Drug Delivery, 11-12 Pharmacy Math, 1-2 Biochem

Thursday: 8-10 Physiology, 10-11 Drug Delivery, 11-12 Pharmacy Math

Friday: 8-10 Physiology, 10-12 Pharmacy Practice, 1-2 Biochem

We also have a Drug Delivery Lab once a week from 2-5 on one of three days.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Well I am not seeing any type of schedule. So maybe not.:(

How did you find your schedule.

Well I am not seeing any type of schedule. So maybe not.:(

How did you find your schedule.

No type of schedule here as well! I guess we haven't been accepted yet! Bummer!

No type of schedule here as well! I guess we haven't been accepted yet! Bummer!

So Bobby, are you choosing OU if you do get accepted. I saw that you were accepted to many others as well. Congrats.

So Bobby, are you choosing OU if you do get accepted. I saw that you were accepted to many others as well. Congrats.

Hey!!!! I didn't have a link to the schedule!!!!!! I went to the HSC page and looked it up!!!!! All I had on my page is what I posted.

You crack me up!!!!!

Yeah, my husband is giving me crap, cause it's Easter, and everyone's in there socializing, and I'm in here on the computer, searching the OU page........:p

Yeah, my husband is giving me crap, cause it's Easter, and everyone's in there socializing, and I'm in here on the computer, searching the OU page........:p

So has your daughter complained that her stomach hurts yet from too much candy?

Mine says that she needs to stay home from school tomorrow because she has the stomach flu. Crazy girl

I most likely will choose OU if I get accepted. Congrats on your acceptance btw!!

So has your daughter complained that her stomach hurts yet from too much candy?

Mine says that she needs to stay home from school tomorrow because she has the stomach flu. Crazy girl

Actually, she has been running fever all weekend. I'm taking her to the doctor tomorrow morning. She hasn't been eating any food or candy, and we could barely get her to open her Easter baskets........:eek:

I knew then that she was REAAAALLLLLY sick. :laugh:

Did you apply to Tulsa? I bet you got into OKC.........

I did apply to Tulsa. I heard that many last year were scheduled to attend OKC but ended up getting Tulsa.

I hope that is the case but if not I will make it work. Somehow!!!

Actually, she has been running fever all weekend. I'm taking her to the doctor tomorrow morning. She hasn't been eating any food or candy, and we could barely get her to open her Easter baskets........:eek:

I knew then that she was REAAAALLLLLY sick. :laugh:

Poor thing. I hope she gets to feeling better. Keep us posted.