University of Pittsburgh BMP 2022-2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Czarcastic

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I was recently accepted into the Pitt BMP program for 2022 and saw there still wasn't a thread! Is anyone else planning on going/applying?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey! Is this program only in person/not online? I’ve been looking into it and I originally wanted to be in person but I just don’t think it’s realistic for me right now

Hey! Is this program only in person/not online? I’ve been looking into it and I originally wanted to be in person but I just don’t think it’s realistic for me right now
Hi! I think it's only in-person. They sent out a suggested schedule and only one class is online. Did you end up applying?

Members don't see this ad :)
hi are there any students currently in the program that i can talk to? i got accepted into the program and want to learn more about it

hi are there any students currently in the program that i can talk to? i got accepted into the program and want to learn more about it
Hi! I ended up doing the program. Did you commit? You can message me

hey! I have an interview with the program tomorrow -- would you be able to message me so I can ask some questions? it says I can't message you
hey hope the interview went well! Sorry I didn't see this in time but I've changed my settings if you you wanna message me.

Reactions: 1 user
Anybody know how long the turnaround time is for them to grant you acceptance or rejection? I had an interview last Tuesday and have not hear anything back yet. They did tell me that I would hear back by Tuesday (as in yesterday) or Thursday by the latest.

Anybody know how long the turnaround time is for them to grant you acceptance or rejection? I had an interview last Tuesday and have not hear anything back yet. They did tell me that I would hear back by Tuesday (as in yesterday) or Thursday by the latest.
i heard back 2 weeks later

i heard back 2 weeks later
Great to hear. I’m hoping for some good news myself. They seemed to like me at the interview and were impressed with my stats. Maybe I’ll see ya in the fall. :)

I interviewed last Tuesday and ended up hearing back today - best of luck to everyone!

Reactions: 1 user