University of Michigan M.S. in Physiology 2022-2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mang0tree

Reaction score
I haven't heard much about this program but their curriculum and structure seem appealing as post-baccs go. I'm currently waitlisted and am considering either this program or the Georgetown SMP. Does anybody have any experience with the University of Michigan MS in Physiology?

Members don't see this ad.

I just received an acceptance to the University of Michigan Program. If anyone has any input, former students, I would appreciate it!

Also, wondering if anyone else has had any luck with finding housing this late in the game.

Members don't see this ad :)
Also, wondering if anyone else has had any luck with finding housing this late in the game.
Congrats on your acceptance. I still haven't heard back about the waitlist but I'm getting nervous about finding housing even if I do. Hope you manage well.

Congrats on your acceptance. I still haven't heard back about the waitlist but I'm getting nervous about finding housing even if I do. Hope you manage well.
I appreciate it. I hope you hear back from the program soon, this housing issue is quite anxiety-inducing.