Dec 25, 2016
  1. Dental Student
Reactions: 1 user
About the Ads
About the Ads

molarbear✨

Aug 24, 2020
  1. Pre-Dental
I received an interview invite on Friday, 8/21.
I am set to interview with Pitt on 8/31!
I applied on 8/4 but my application was not complete until 8/13 (due to my DAT score!)

sGPA: 4.0
overall GPA: 4.0

DAT: 24 TS: 24 PAT: 30

Reactions: 2 users

zdoq

2+ Year Member
Aug 14, 2018
  1. Pre-Dental
Anyone who submitted their app early (within the first week of app submission opening day 6/16) and received an interview? Seems like the interview invites I’ve seen so far are from apps that have been submitted later..

kdpd137

Jul 28, 2020
  1. Pre-Dental
Anyone who submitted their app early (within the first week of app submission opening day 6/16) and received an interview? Seems like the interview invites I’ve seen so far are from apps that have been submitted later..
I submitted mine June 17th and haven't heard anything. It's kind of discouraging at this point as i've waited so long but i'm hoping for the best haha

Gustavo dos Santos

Nov 19, 2019
  1. Pre-Dental
Also submitted early (first day), similar stats as you and other people receiving interviews, havent heard anything either

FGM1208

Jul 16, 2020
  1. Pre-Dental
I agree. I submitted my application within the first week and haven’t heard anything after the supplemental.

nontradsingerperson

Jul 24, 2020
  1. Pre-Dental
Has anyone who is an in-state student gotten an invite to Pitt yet? I also applied earlier than some of the aforementioned folks (which, by the way, huge congrats on the interview invite!!) but haven't heard anything... that said, looks everyone who has posted about an interview invite thus far is OOS so I'm wondering if they evaluate IS applicants later?

About the Ads

makim1999

Feb 22, 2019
  1. Pre-Dental
im having the same issue. I submitted mine the first day, got verified 6/19. Still haven't gotten an interview.

dental777

Aug 7, 2020
  1. Pre-Dental
For those who were able to set up the account could you see anything when you logged in? It looked like a general home page for me I couldn’t find where to see my application status or anything related to the application

About the Ads

LUpre-dent

Aug 2, 2020
  1. Pre-Dental
For those of you who already received an interview invite from Pitt, did you guys also receive an email asking you to sign up for interview information session? I received it a week ago, but all the dates they offered me are after my actual interview day (9/14). Does anyone know what the interview information session is about?

About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.