University of Pittsburgh Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

artist2022

DDS 🦷🎓✔
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Someone posted in the main interview tracker that they received an invite today. Does anyone who received one mind sharing their stats?

Interview #7

School: University of Pittsburgh

Notification Date: 9/7/22

Method of notification: Email

Residency: OOS

AADSAS mail out date: 06/25/22

App Complete Date: 07/1/22

GPA (science, overall): 3.51 science 3.70 overall

DAT: 21 AA 20 TS 17 PAT

Interview date: September 19

Method: Virtual

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Did anyone else get an interview to pitt?

I received an interview from Pitt this morning

just received app complete today. how does pitt view app? Ive seen people submitted later than me have app complete faster.

Members don't see this ad :)
Any Canadians received an interview?
Submitted my App in July 12 and it is still "under review" :/

Congrats!! How do you think it went?? Wishing you the best 🤗
Thank you! I think it went really good! The interview itself was super relaxed and conversational so that was very nice

Submitted early August and “Under Review”. Is this the case for others as well?

Has anyone heard anything recently about interview invites? Or know when the last time they sent them out was?

Has anyone heard anything recently about interview invites? Or know when the last time they sent them out was?
I received an invite on October 27th! They are definitely still interviewing.

I received an invite on October 27th! They are definitely still interviewing.
Do you mind sharing when you received notice that your app was complete?

Do you mind sharing when you received notice that your app was complete?
No problem. I got my app complete email on July 26th, so don't lose hope if you submitted your app early and haven't heard anything.

Interview #8
School: Pittsburgh
Notification date: 11/9
Residency: IS
AADSAS mail-out date: 06/01/2022
Application received by school: June
GPA (overall, science): 3.76, 3.70
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/21/21/21/none
Interview date: 11/21 (assigned)
Method of interview: Virtual (Zoom)

Interview #8
School: Pittsburgh
Notification date: 11/9
Residency: IS
AADSAS mail-out date: 06/01/2022
Application received by school: June
GPA (overall, science): 3.76, 3.70
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/21/21/21/none
Interview date: 11/21 (assigned)
Method of interview: Virtual (Zoom)
Congrats!!! But damn how they still at June applications in the review process 😳

For those attending the interview presentation session this Wednesday, have you received any zoom link or email about it yet?

Hey, does Pitt send out a confirmation email if you sign up for a visit day? I'm visiting soon and I signed up for the visit day but never received a confirmation email. Has this happened to anyone else?

Hey, does Pitt send out a confirmation email if you sign up for a visit day? I'm visiting soon and I signed up for the visit day but never received a confirmation email. Has this happened to anyone else?
When is your visit day? I got a confirmation about 4 days before I went last month.

It's December 1st, so in two days :oops:
They could potentially be running behind because of the holiday. Don’t be alarmed! If you don’t hear back by tomorrow I would say give them a call to be safe. Keep an eye on your spam in case as well. I hope this helps 😊

They could potentially be running behind because of the holiday. Don’t be alarmed! If you don’t hear back by tomorrow I would say give them a call to be safe. Keep an eye on your spam in case as well. I hope this helps 😊
Haha, thanks, it's probably nothing anyway. I just get anxious about trivial things sometimes. Thanks for the advice!

Haha, thanks, it's probably nothing anyway. I just get anxious about trivial things sometimes. Thanks for the advice!
Totally understand. I hope you enjoy your visit day. It’s a lot of fun!

Welp, looks like I'm not getting a call today.

Has anyone with a last name starting with V to Z been accepted?

Does anyone know if they release more acceptances before January 15th or if we will be waiting until then?

So if we didn’t receive a phone call or any form of communication today does that mean we have been waitlisted or rejected? When will they reach out to us?

Hey does anyone know if Pitt's class is full or if they're still accepting? I haven't heard anything from them post interview.