University of Pittsburgh Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

any waitlist movements?

Members don't see this ad.

Is there anyone else who’s application is also still under review? I haven’t heard back from Pitt yet, but I can only hope that this lengthy wait means good news ahead 🙏

Members don't see this ad :)
Is there anyone else who’s application is also still under review? I haven’t heard back from Pitt yet, but I can only hope that this lengthy wait means good news ahead 🙏
same here waiting under review

Reactions: 1 user
same here waiting under review
i would highly recommend to you guys if pitt is your top choice to write a letter of intent, I honestly think thats what helped me get in after december since they like people who are persistent and passionate about the school

i would highly recommend to you guys if pitt is your top choice to write a letter of intent, I honestly think thats what helped me get in after december since they like people who are persistent and passionate about the school
Any advice on writing one?

Reactions: 1 users
Any advice on writing one?
start by expressing gratitude for still being under consideration for decision and mention that you are writing to reaffirm that pitt is your top choice. Then I wrote a little bit about why I started to like the school to begin with, and then how visiting/interviewing there made me even more confident in the school because of xyz. They want to make sure that who they let in at this point is truly passionate about the school so you can really personalize this part. Mention qualities about yourself, with examples, that show why you would be a good fit for them and how you'll accentuate their class. At the end you can mention some updates on your application, or current classes youre taking, or just anything you've continued doing since submitting. End with another statement summarizing your interest, and your appreciation for being considered.

Reactions: 1 user
start by expressing gratitude for still being under consideration for decision and mention that you are writing to reaffirm that pitt is your top choice. Then I wrote a little bit about why I started to like the school to begin with, and then how visiting/interviewing there made me even more confident in the school because of xyz. They want to make sure that who they let in at this point is truly passionate about the school so you can really personalize this part. Mention qualities about yourself, with examples, that show why you would be a good fit for them and how you'll accentuate their class. At the end you can mention some updates on your application, or current classes youre taking, or just anything you've continued doing since submitting. End with another statement summarizing your interest, and your appreciation for being considered.
Hey, I saw you sent a LOI last year and was wondering when you sent it.