University of Pittsburgh Class of 2028 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Congratulations!! About how long did the call last? Was the area code 724 or 412?
Thank you! Lasted about two minutes and the area code was 412

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Will Pitt update those who did not get accepted yesterday?

Looking at the canvas website that admissions sent out and it says that the first round of acceptances is December 15-18.. do we think they are finishing calls on Monday then? Not sure if someone heard something different?

Looking at the canvas website that admissions sent out and it says that the first round of acceptances is December 15-18.. do we think they are finishing calls on Monday then? Not sure if someone heard something different?
noticed this too, but not sure

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone have an idea if Pitt is still sending out more interview invites or if any interviews were given out post December?

Did anyone else status change to "withdrew before action"?????? I accepted the waitlist seat and even sent them an LOI im really concerned right now. I emailed Jerry and Katherine but ofc its Sunday. I saw a thread from 10+ years ago where this happened to people too but I'll cry if this means im not being considered anymore.

Anyone know how many people they waitlist? Is it everyone who didn't get an offer but interviewed?

waiting for the rejection email lol! no interview

Wondering the same thing. What’s the possibility to be off the waitlist

ACCEPTED today off the waitlist, in-state!!!!!!

• Care
Reactions: 3 users