University of St. Augustine 2012

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

beccadoza

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi there!
I just thought I'd post a thread regarding St. Augustine's Dual Degree Program. This is my first choice between a couple of DPT schools, and I'm just worried about the revised GRE!

I'm planning on taking it in September 2011, and am looking to apply for May 2012. Will they get to the school on time?? (The application due date is October 2011)

I tried e-mailing Admissions with my question and I got this brief response:
"We plan to save some seats for the release of the new GRE scores in November."

I have no idea what this could mean! Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :)

Members don't see this ad.

I believe that the New GRE schools are not sent until november. So i don't know if that would be too late for you.

ETS /GRE site has a schedule posted. I believe JCHEN is corrrect in saying the scores form AUG / Sept won't be available / sent until mid Nov. It is good that your school states they are saving seats for the revised GRE they know the release dates as well. You may to actually talk to someone and tell them your plan and make sure you have the planned GRE noted on the PTCAS app. Good Luck
One of my schools that was not accepting the new scores is now posting on their web site that they are. I would expect more may follow........

Thanks jchen & Litlwarrior. I must have overlooked that piece of information when I was signed up for the revised GRE. I really appreciate the info.
Good luck to you both!