University of St. Augustine Deadline Postmarked?

Started by nniedz
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nniedz

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am applying to University of St. Augustine for the Oct. 1st deadline and I was planning to send it on October 1st because I assumed that deadline=postmarked. But now I am worried that the application has to actually make it to Florida by Monday, which is impossible now because today is a Sunday. Does anyone know more details about the deadline?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes I did the same. I actually sent it on October 1st. I just got an interview invite email today!!!! :highfive::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited:!!!YEA
--Anyone's got an interview for the Nov 30th interview date??

STATS:

University of South Florida -Health Sciences/Chemistry B.S.- GPA 3.0


Ashworth College-Health Care Admin-M.S.- GPA 3.5


Observation :200hrs-inpatient-

Pre.reqs: GPA 3.3
 
I applied for the San Marcos campus and I haven't heard anything about an interview yet. Everyone is posting about their interviews in Florida though and its making me antsy!!