University of St. Augustine DPT Waitlist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AlFal

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I recently interviewed for St. Augustine's incoming September 2016 DPT class (for the St. Augustine, FL location) and was notified today that I am on the waitlist. Does this mean that if I am not granted a spot for this most recent incoming class, I will be offered a spot for the January 2017 class after another potential interview, or no? Any information would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone! I recently interviewed for St. Augustine's incoming September 2016 DPT class (for the St. Augustine, FL location) and was notified today that I am on the waitlist. Does this mean that if I am not granted a spot for this most recent incoming class, I will be offered a spot for the January 2017 class after another potential interview, or no? Any information would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
Im in same boat as you so im curious also.

Hey guys! I'm a first trimester student at St. Augustine in Texas. When you are wait listed, it means that the school is interested in you, but doesn't have the spots to put you in for that specific trimester. You are made top priority for next interview process, but they, also, have students who drop when they found out they are accepted. They end up going to a different school, which would leave the possibility for the spot to open for a wait listed student.