You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
University of St. Augustine Fall 2015
Started by b_campbell04
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I submitted over a month ago and got an email saying it was going to take a little bit longer. I was wondering if I should start gathering LORs even though I don't have a log-in yet.
I'm not sure if your aware, but the individuals you choose to submit a LOR submits the letter themselves via email when you have access to your log-in. If I was in your position, I would inform them of the situation so maybe they can start on the letter and possibly save it and easily submit when you receive your log-in information. My professor did this when I was waiting on my log-in info.
Thank you. I was aware that I would need a log-in to fully complete this step but I was not entirely sure what their preferred method of submission was. Some schools I have looked into prefer hard copies.I'm not sure if your aware, but the individuals you choose to submit a LOR submits the letter themselves via email when you have access to your log-in. If I was in your position, I would inform them of the situation so maybe they can start on the letter and possibly save it and easily submit when you receive your log-in information. My professor did this when I was waiting on my log-in info.
i spoke to admissions… heres the response I got… 12/18/14
"For Fall applicants, we have not touched on processing those applications fully. We are now looking at 15-30 business days for processing applications.
As long as you have applied, we received you items and now you want to make sure you send in your GRE scores and send in your official transcripts to the CA campus."
"For Fall applicants, we have not touched on processing those applications fully. We are now looking at 15-30 business days for processing applications.
As long as you have applied, we received you items and now you want to make sure you send in your GRE scores and send in your official transcripts to the CA campus."
Everything goes to CA? The email from Erika gave the Florida address.i spoke to admissions… heres the response I got… 12/18/14
"For Fall applicants, we have not touched on processing those applications fully. We are now looking at 15-30 business days for processing applications.
As long as you have applied, we received you items and now you want to make sure you send in your GRE scores and send in your official transcripts to the CA campus."
Yes, still waiting.
I still haven't. I called left 3 messages, and 2 emails. After 3 weeks my phone call was returned and I was told that because I submitted the first portion before deadline not to worry and to be paient with them. This was 2 weeks ago.Has anyone obtained a log-in from USA for fall '15 yet?
Still waiting, the feeling is mutual. My freind is a first year PT student he said everyone is gone on campus until tomorrow 12-7-14@WannabePT34
Is anyone still waiting for their login? I'm still waiting and getting anxious...
I'm not sure about anything for fall, but I know that they haven't gotten close to finishing stuff for the summer, so I would think they wouldn't do anything for fall until after then. The Florida and Cali campuses for summer have not had interviews yet (I don't think they have been invited for them either). The Texas campus has had interviews (a month ago) and everyone is waiting to hear about acceptances. Just figured I would let everyone know!
I'm not sure about anything for fall, but I know that they haven't gotten close to finishing stuff for the summer, so I would think they wouldn't do anything for fall until after then. The Florida and Cali campuses for summer have not had interviews yet (I don't think they have been invited for them either). The Texas campus has had interviews (a month ago) and everyone is waiting to hear about acceptances. Just figured I would let everyone know!
Good to know.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I submitted mine the 1st.When did you guys turn your application in? I turned it in on the last day, the 15th lol
Good to know that you guys also haven't received your login, I was starting to get a little worried
have you gotten your login info already?I submitted mine the 1st.
No still nothing yet.have you gotten your login info already?
I submitted mine in October just cause I was doing all my other apps at that time too. I got my log-in like 2 weeks later. But I wouldnt worry!! I heard it takes a bit when you do it closer to the deadline
Hello,
I also applied in October and received my login information in late December. I did have to email them though.
I hope that helped and good luck!
Yes, their website says they take the highest of the two grades if a course is repeated.
Does anyone else's status still say "additional info needed" under the candidate section even though everything was completed and submitted? I'm assuming it's because they're still reviewing Summer 2015 applicants. I just wanted to make sure since it's difficult to get a response from admissions via phone/email.
I just emailed Erika Wednesday but haven't heard anything yetAnyone out there that HASN'T gotten their log-in information yet? I applied on December 15th and still haven't received anything yet.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think a majority of us are still waiting. I applied Dec. 1stAnyone out there that HASN'T gotten their log-in information yet? I applied on December 15th and still haven't received anything yet.
Has anyone obtained a log-in from USA for fall '15 yet?
I'm a bit relieved to see someone else is in my same boat. Submitted my application in November and still haven't received an Applicant ID or password. Initial confirmation email said it should take 15 days and now its been over two months for me. I can't get a hold of anyone in their office, although I did receive a voicemail from Jocelyn in admission about 3 weeks ago asking when we could talk. I've since left her over a dozen vm's and emails with no response.
I'd love to hear when the rest of you start getting login info.
My friend works closely with the new student admissions in Austin, sounds like they're behind in reviewing applications. Summer 2015 class has their interviews in Feb. that gives us a little idea of why. I still have not recieved my log-in info but I will keep you posted.
Everything goes to CA? The email from Erika gave the Florida address.
My original email also said to send scores and transcripts to a Florida address... does anybody know if this was incorrect or have a San Marcos address?
i spoke to admissions… heres the response I got… 12/18/14
"For Fall applicants, we have not touched on processing those applications fully. We are now looking at 15-30 business days for processing applications.
As long as you have applied, we received you items and now you want to make sure you send in your GRE scores and send in your official transcripts to the CA campus."
My application confirmation said to send all documents and scores to Florida even if were applying to San Marcos. Are you sure everything is suppose to go to the Cali campus? Do you have an address?
This application process had been strange. I've called admissions to answer a few of my questions, but I always get their voice mail. I sent a couple of my transcripts to the Florida campus; one was received and the other was not. Has anyone else gotten better luck contacting admissions?
I called admissions last week, and luckily someone answered, her name was Erika Forrest. I also had a similar situation with my GRE scores not being received.This application process had been strange. I've called admissions to answer a few of my questions, but I always get their voice mail. I sent a couple of my transcripts to the Florida campus; one was received and the other was not. Has anyone else gotten better luck contacting admissions?
You applied in December? I applied before the November deadline and still have not received a log-in.Hello all, I just wanted to keep you guy in the loop; as of yesterday I received my login information. Took 2 months exactly but I have it 🙂
I didn't get mine until I called and asked for it. I applied in November as well and got log in info in late December.You applied in December? I applied before the November deadline and still have not received a log-in.
i sent everything to the florida campus. i'm not sure why she said CA campus..Everything goes to CA? The email from Erika gave the Florida address.
I emailed Erika the 1/21 and haven't heard back. A phone call might be necessary.I didn't get mine until I called and asked for it. I applied in November as well and got log in info in late December.
I think it is better to call and leave a message. She goes in order of the message received date. With me, she didn't call back until about 2 weeks after I left the message. Their staff is backed up with these types of messages, so you just have to be patient. However, she is very thorough when she actually talks to you, so you shouldn't worry.I emailed Erika the 1/21 and haven't heard back. A phone call might be necessary.
Hey guys I just got my login ID this morning. Transcripts are Checked not received even though I had sent them in since January. ... Anyone with same issue?
Mine is for the Austin campus how about yours? Also I contaYou applied in December? I applied before the November deadline and still have not received a log-in.
I have the same issue I emailed them right away failing not to read the big bold that says entering transcripts takes them a bit to process . Two days later it said received.Hey guys I just got my login ID this morning. Transcripts are Checked not received even though I had sent them in since January. ... Anyone with same issue?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I did have to call a hundred times and finally got an email back thats when I was sent my information. They are still processing people for summer interviewsYou applied in December? I applied before the November deadline and still have not received a log-in.
I am applying for the FL DPT
Hey guys I just got my login ID this morning. Transcripts are Checked not received even though I had sent them in since January. ... Anyone with same issue?
They don't seem to be processing things quickly. My application confirmation said they preferred electronic transcripts, so I sent 2 electronically. Every day for a month I got an email saying that they program had not downloaded it and that the link would expire after month. I called and emailed like crazy with no response and then sure enough after a month they expired. So I sent in hard copies. I have no way of knowing if the hard copies have been processed because I don't have my login yet, but at leister they don't expire.
I was trying to help them and follow their preferred instructions and it cost me the transcript costs and a month.
I applied before the November deadline as well. Let me know when you get yours.You applied in December? I applied before the November deadline and still have not received a log-in.