University of St. Augustine Flex Fall 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

messi6

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

My flex program app (San Marcos, CA) was forwarded about 7 weeks ago and I still have not heard anything back. I was just wondering if anyone knows if the school is still conducting interviews or how many seats are available.

I was told to wait a minimum of 6-8 weeks but I’m just worried that the seats are already filled up since I’m seeing a lot of posts about people getting accepted to the fall term (almostly residential though) already.

If anyone knows the situation please let me know. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I would contact the school to see what's up. I applied to San Marcos Fall 2019 for residential sometime last August, and they got back to me within 2 weeks to set up an advising appointment.

I believe they do interviews on the last Friday of every month (at least they did for October and November), and I got the invitation around the 10th.

I don't know if the situation is the same for Flex, but this is just my side of the story.

I would contact the school to see what's up. I applied to San Marcos Fall 2019 for residential sometime last August, and they got back to me within 2 weeks to set up an advising appointment.

I believe they do interviews on the last Friday of every month (at least they did for October and November), and I got the invitation around the 10th.

I don't know if the situation is the same for Flex, but this is just my side of the story.
Long story short, I was trying to petition for a class for almost two months since I submitted my app in early October. Chelsea forwarded my app on November 29th and the email said it’ll take 6-8 weeks for me to hear back for a decision or interview.
Chelsea responds RIDICULOUSLY slow and does not want me to double email her or leave voice message more than once. I can’t do anything unless there’s someone else I can talk to

Members don't see this ad :)
Here is what I know...

The number of seats that are open will be impossible to dertermine, the school will not release that info.

Chelsea is slammed. She gets a TuN of emails. The school was also still trying to fill spots for Spring 2019 starting in January.

I was also informed that if you get wait listed for Fall, you are guaranteed a spot in Sprind, the next cohort. You will not need to reapply if this happens.

Other threads seem to state that interviews happen every month. The date is school and program dependant.

Hope this helps.

They are still trying to fill Summer and Fall 2019, for residential for all campuses. I originally was going to just apply for the Spring 2020, but Chelsea encouraged me to apply for Summer or Fall 2019. I applied less than a week ago and my application was already sent through. She did take around 3-5 days to respond to my emails, so I believe she is extremely busy with emails and phone calls.
Don't get down on yourself! I know it has been a few more weeks, so has anything else changed?