You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
University of St. Augustine FLEX Fall 2020
Started by dpt97
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I've already been accepted to the St. Augustine campus for the fall. It's just reviewing your stats and seeing if they're competitive enough. If not, they'll recommend what you should do, but they're not exactly going to prevent you from going on to admissions.
Rgyanez22
Full Member
I've already been accepted to the St. Augustine campus for the fall. It's just reviewing your stats and seeing if they're competitive enough. If not, they'll recommend what you should do, but they're not exactly going to prevent you from going on to admissions.
When paying the tuition deposit do you know if we are supposed to log into the portal using our USA email and the password they provided for the email in order to log into the student portal? Or do they send us another user name and password?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When paying the tuition deposit do you know if we are supposed to log into the portal using our USA email and the password they provided for the email in order to log into the student portal? Or do they send us another user name and password?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They should have sent you a link with a login that will be your number ID and a password that is separate from the password you have that comes with your email.
Rgyanez22
Full Member
They should have sent you a link with a login that will be your number ID and a password that is separate from the password you have that comes with your email.
I’ve only received the email/password one.
Do they send me the other one on a different day?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’ve only received the email/password one.
Do they send me the other one on a different day?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was sent a separate email containing my login information
Sent from my iPhone using SDN
Rgyanez22
Full Member
I was sent a separate email containing my login information
Sent from my iPhone using SDN
How long after acceptance did it take for them to send you the email?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How long after acceptance did it take for them to send you the email?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think it was roughly a week for me.
How long after acceptance did it take for them to send you the email?
I had the interview on Saturday and I was accepted that Wednesday after! Idk if the Coronavirus will affect the timing tho
Sent from my iPhone using SDN
Hello my future classmate! I love your idea. We need a connection!I am also accepted in the Fall 2020 Flex Program (San Marcos). Do you know if there is Facebook page created yet?
Hello my future classmate! I love your idea. We need a connection!
Sent a DM!