University of St. Augustine Spring 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Magomaru

Reaction score
Hello everyone :)

Just wanted to open the discussion for those interested in gaining admission into University of Saint Augustine for 2021. I personally am applying this week, May 15th, for San Marcos' campus for their flex program. Hoping everyone feels confident in their application and good luck to everyone seeking a program. I graduated in 2017 and have since been working on strengthening my pre-req gpa and prepare for the GRE, which I took today.

Stats:
cGPA - 3.2
pGPA - 3.5
GRE - 312
Hours - 125 Outpatient

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Hi! I applied for Fall 2020 and was accepted but not admitted to Fall 2020 cohort yet (I'm at the top of the alternate list), but will most likely be starting for Jan 2021 at San Marcos!! Honestly very excited to start either cohort :)
Stats:
cGPA: 2.87
pGPA: 3.0
GRE: 154v 147q 4.5aw
Hours: 1000+ outpatient
ECs: VP of Academic Excellence for my sorority, PT club, kinesiology honors society, 1 year as a research assistant in biomechanics lab at ASU
Honestly my stats aren't that great. What was really awesome is USA looks more holistically at your application, and while I had a terrible freshman year that messed up my cumulative grades, I was able to showcase my growth and ability to perform successfully in an accelerated graduate program! If you have any questions about anything like interview or applying with low stats, I'd be happy to help :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Congrats! I have pretty similar stats. At any point during the application process did they ask you about your stats? And also how was the interview? Did you interview remotely or did you get to interview before covid happened?
Thank you! Yeah when I was on the phone with Zala for the advisor appointment before they turn in your application, she actually told me that I should retake my anatomy course to be competitive (I received a C but also took it before I knew I wanted to do PT). Other than that, she said everything else looked good. I thought about it and decided I wanted her to send my app to the admissions team rather than wait because I felt like my stats since then had shown a really positive grade trend! I was told I was getting an interview like 3 days later :) At first, our interview was in person but maybe like 2 weeks before it was moved to online format on April 7th. It was honestly pretty nice, pretty generic questions like why pt, why USA. The professor and fellow interviewee I was with were really nice, and we actually went over the time allotted because we were getting along so well! The only question that really threw me was that we were asked what role PTs had in the COVID-19 pandemic, and that was something that was so new and relevant that it was more of a natural response than practiced. It was cool intro to their program because they are blended education so they want to see how you perform via online platforms! There was only like 20 people on our Zoom call, so I felt like I was already a part of the program because the professors, advisors, and interviewees were really welcoming. Compared to other interviews, it was definitely very very laid back!

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you! Yeah when I was on the phone with Zala for the advisor appointment before they turn in your application, she actually told me that I should retake my anatomy course to be competitive (I received a C but also took it before I knew I wanted to do PT). Other than that, she said everything else looked good. I thought about it and decided I wanted her to send my app to the admissions team rather than wait because I felt like my stats since then had shown a really positive grade trend! I was told I was getting an interview like 3 days later :) At first, our interview was in person but maybe like 2 weeks before it was moved to online format on April 7th. It was honestly pretty nice, pretty generic questions like why pt, why USA. The professor and fellow interviewee I was with were really nice, and we actually went over the time allotted because we were getting along so well! The only question that really threw me was that we were asked what role PTs had in the COVID-19 pandemic, and that was something that was so new and relevant that it was more of a natural response than practiced. It was cool intro to their program because they are blended education so they want to see how you perform via online platforms! There was only like 20 people on our Zoom call, so I felt like I was already a part of the program because the professors, advisors, and interviewees were really welcoming. Compared to other interviews, it was definitely very very laid back!
Hey when did you submit your application for st Augustine if you don’t mine me asking?

Hey when did you submit your application for st Augustine if you don’t mine me asking?
I submitted it on December 4th 2019! I did not hear back from the enrollment advisor until Feb. 24th. Phone appt was on Feb. 26th and I got my interview invitation on Feb 28th!

Hi! I applied for Fall 2020 and was accepted but not admitted to Fall 2020 cohort yet (I'm at the top of the alternate list), but will most likely be starting for Jan 2021 at San Marcos!! Honestly very excited to start either cohort :)
Stats:
ECs: VP of Academic Excellence for my sorority, PT club, kinesiology honors society, 1 year as a research assistant in biomechanics lab at ASU
Honestly my stats aren't that great. What was really awesome is USA looks more holistically at your application, and while I had a terrible freshman year that messed up my cumulative grades, I was able to showcase my growth and ability to perform successfully in an accelerated graduate program! If you have any questions about anything like interview or applying with low stats, I'd be happy to help :)
hi! I'm not sure if you have retaken any pre - reqs but I was told by an advisor that let's say you retake a class and get an A in a 4 credit course the second time and had a C the first time they average to 8 credits of a B". I did not see anywhere on PTCAS that the credit counts as 8 credits. If this is true that would mean it would have more weight and more quality points lowering your gPA. I also was wondering about the GPAs that they calculate. Is it true that they calculate a hard science gpa just for bio, chem, and physics classes? I'm just confused about the whole process. And if any of those GPAs are lower than a 3.0 does that exclude you from applying or does the school recalculate their own gpa? thank you!

hi! I'm not sure if you have retaken any pre - reqs but I was told by an advisor that let's say you retake a class and get an A in a 4 credit course the second time and had a C the first time they average to 8 credits of a B". I did not see anywhere on PTCAS that the credit counts as 8 credits. If this is true that would mean it would have more weight and more quality points lowering your gPA. I also was wondering about the GPAs that they calculate. Is it true that they calculate a hard science gpa just for bio, chem, and physics classes? I'm just confused about the whole process. And if any of those GPAs are lower than a 3.0 does that exclude you from applying or does the school recalculate their own gpa? thank you!

I believe when it comes to your cumulative it will average out with PTCAS but when it comes to your pre-req and you list specifically which classes to fulfill each requirement, regardless if retaken or not, it will calculate just based off what's listed.

Reactions: 1 user
yes @ magomaru is correct! Generally if you retake a class it can either be averaged or the best grade is chosen. From my experience, it seemed that my grades, regardless if I retook something (to be fair I retook courses but not at the same school so it doesn't count as a retake in PTCAS' standards) were averaged out. Each program is different though and some only look and use PTCAS averages, and some individually take the pre-reqs and calculate it themselves. Usually most programs let you know if they do either way of grade calculation but I would reach out to the admissions team of each program to see what they want! If you have a gpa in anything below 3.0, it also depends on the school! I applied to a bunch of schools that said 3.0 minimum GPA and some told me that my GPA wasn't high enough, but it depends on their requirements! USA says they prefer 3.0 but if you have a positive grade trend, they will look at that more in depthly. I also got high-tier waitlisted at 2 schools that had a cum. GPA requirement of under 3.0. so you just have to look around :)

yes @ magomaru is correct! Generally if you retake a class it can either be averaged or the best grade is chosen. From my experience, it seemed that my grades, regardless if I retook something (to be fair I retook courses but not at the same school so it doesn't count as a retake in PTCAS' standards) were averaged out. Each program is different though and some only look and use PTCAS averages, and some individually take the pre-reqs and calculate it themselves. Usually most programs let you know if they do either way of grade calculation but I would reach out to the admissions team of each program to see what they want! If you have a gpa in anything below 3.0, it also depends on the school! I applied to a bunch of schools that said 3.0 minimum GPA and some told me that my GPA wasn't high enough, but it depends on their requirements! USA says they prefer 3.0 but if you have a positive grade trend, they will look at that more in depthly. I also got high-tier waitlisted at 2 schools that had a cum. GPA requirement of under 3.0. so you just have to look around :)
ok that is great! what did you mean by (to be fair I retook courses but not at the same school so it doesn't count as a retake in PTCAS' standards) because I retook a pre req at a community college and not my 4 year institution. I'm just confused when it comes to calculating my pre req GPA when I retake a class.. when I average the 2 grades in the credits for the class since it is (2) 4 credit courses does that mean I have to put 8 credits? Because thats what my advisor said to me... thanks again for the advice!

ok that is great! what did you mean by (to be fair I retook courses but not at the same school so it doesn't count as a retake in PTCAS' standards) because I retook a pre req at a community college and not my 4 year institution. I'm just confused when it comes to calculating my pre req GPA when I retake a class.. when I average the 2 grades in the credits for the class since it is (2) 4 credit courses does that mean I have to put 8 credits? Because thats what my advisor said to me... thanks again for the advice!
I emailed Jennifer Kolbeck, she is an admissions advisor who has been helping me with a number of questions. I'll let you know exactly what she says but I want to say that for the pre-req portion it shouldn't be averaged out as whenever you list them in PTCAS you can only select a single individual class to fulfill the requirement.

When you take a course at university and you got a C or below and decide to retake it at the same place, PTCAS generally takes the higher grade. But if you retake courses at different universities, like if you take it at your main university and then do poorly and then retake at a community college, PTCAS adds everything together and averages it instead.
For your 8 credit class question: When they average it (let's say you got a C the first time and an A the second), a C is 2.0 credits out of 4 and an A is 4.0 credits out of 4. When they average out the 8 credits, it'll be 3.0 because thats the average of 2.0 and 4.0! So referencing your first reply, yes your advisor was correct it turns to a B average because it's just the average of the combined 4 credit classes! It sounds like your advisor may have worded it a lil funny though, because no you don't have to enter the pre-req as 8 credits, just as 4! Hope that helps!
and @ magomaru is correct for selecting the pre-reqs, you just choose whichever one applies the best! Like if you take multiple courses that can count towards social science like psych, abnormal psych, sociology, etc, you can choose the one highest grade or you think was the most beneficial!

I'm part of a pre-PT mentorship facebook group and I'll add the link!! They are really informative and there's a lot of instructional things to help navigate when starting the PTCAS process :)
If you DM me, I can add you to the actual group bc it's private! But definitely a great resource!

Reactions: 1 users
When you take a course at university and you got a C or below and decide to retake it at the same place, PTCAS generally takes the higher grade. But if you retake courses at different universities, like if you take it at your main university and then do poorly and then retake at a community college, PTCAS adds everything together and averages it instead.
For your 8 credit class question: When they average it (let's say you got a C the first time and an A the second), a C is 2.0 credits out of 4 and an A is 4.0 credits out of 4. When they average out the 8 credits, it'll be 3.0 because thats the average of 2.0 and 4.0! So referencing your first reply, yes your advisor was correct it turns to a B average because it's just the average of the combined 4 credit classes! It sounds like your advisor may have worded it a lil funny though, because no you don't have to enter the pre-req as 8 credits, just as 4! Hope that helps!
and @ magomaru is correct for selecting the pre-reqs, you just choose whichever one applies the best! Like if you take multiple courses that can count towards social science like psych, abnormal psych, sociology, etc, you can choose the one highest grade or you think was the most beneficial!

I'm part of a pre-PT mentorship facebook group and I'll add the link!! They are really informative and there's a lot of instructional things to help navigate when starting the PTCAS process :)
If you DM me, I can add you to the actual group bc it's private! But definitely a great resource!
Thank you

thanks!!! I'm just torn because I would like to know my actual GPA before applying but I'm not sure what it will be. This advisor calculated it and it was a lot lower than what I had because she weighted the classes I retook as 8 Credits.. I'm a rising senior and I'm not applying until next summer because I have some courses to finish up but I'm just torn

I emailed Jennifer Kolbeck, she is an admissions advisor who has been helping me with a number of questions. I'll let you know exactly what she says but I want to say that for the pre-req portion it shouldn't be averaged out as whenever you list them in PTCAS you can only select a single individual class to fulfill the requirement.
thanks! please keep me posted

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you

thanks!!! I'm just torn because I would like to know my actual GPA before applying but I'm not sure what it will be. This advisor calculated it and it was a lot lower than what I had because she weighted the classes I retook as 8 Credits.. I'm a rising senior and I'm not applying until next summer because I have some courses to finish up but I'm just torn
Oh man, I totally understand! That's how it was for me, because I did pretty well at ASU, but because of my really bad grades my freshman year it gave me a really low cum. GPA! I would focus on the courses that are prerequisites that you need to take or retake because those will help a lot if you do well in them! Make sure to look at program requirements so you know which courses to put your most effort into because each school is different! Good luck :)

thanks! please keep me posted
Ahhhh it seems she is on maternity leave. Her automated email led me to another email, I'll go through that email and I'll let you know. Also my official GRE scores just got posted and they are being sent in :) another step closer. Last step is just finish off the semester by the end of May to finish retaking Anatomy and fulfill my Child Development pre-req!!!

Ahhhh it seems she is on maternity leave. Her automated email led me to another email, I'll go through that email and I'll let you know. Also my official GRE scores just got posted and they are being sent in :) another step closer. Last step is just finish off the semester by the end of May to finish retaking Anatomy and fulfill my Child Development pre-req!!!
thank you!!! that is awesome best of luck to you

thank you!!! that is awesome best of luck to you
Hi, so this is what I received for my response. She was super helpful!!!

Hi ......,

Nice to meet you and thanks for the question! Believe it or not, we use many GPAs when reviewing your account. First, we look at your Cumulative GPA from your undergrad. This may have been a long time ago so we also review your Trending GPA. This tells us how you have been doing in classes recently. Beyond that, we look at your Core GPA, which is made up of your selected prereq grades from the 4 relevant sciences (Physics, Chem, Bio and A&P). Finally, we also run a total Prereq GPA, which includes the selected relevant sciences, HG&D and Social Sci prereqs.

In conclusion, Admissions looks at your account in totality, so there is technically nothing to hide. Here’s our basic recommendations to increase your competitiveness:

1. No C’s in your chosen prereqs
  2. Preferably 3.0+ GPAs across the board (Cumulative GPA cannot be changed, hence why we also look at Trending GPA)
  3. GRE combined score of 294+ for Verbal/Quan and 3.5+ for Writing/Analytical (If you have a Master’s degree, no GRE is required)

Hope this guide helps and please follow up if you have any other questions!

Stats:
Hey! I'm in the same boat as you! I'm on the alternate list at USA San Marcos as well for Fall 2020, and wanted to know how you knew you were at the top? I'm super eager to start PT school, and this waiting game is killing me!

Hey! I'm in the same boat as you! I'm on the alternate list at USA San Marcos as well for Fall 2020, and wanted to know how you knew you were at the top? I'm super eager to start PT school, and this waiting game is killing me!
Omg yeah I know exactly how you feel! So when I was on my phone call with Zala, I asked her if she knew about where I was on the alternate list and how they chose from it (whether it was a numbered list or lottery) and she said she unfortunately didn't know! She did know, however, that the time I interviewed (April 7th) meant that it was right at the edge of filling the Fall 2020 cohort so myself and others who were part of the interview group that didn't get admitted initially are part of the first group of alternates that will be chosen from! It's not a for sure though, but at least it gave me hope! And she also told me that if you have your pre-reqs finished quickly you have a higher chance of getting taken off the alternate list because you're ready to go! Good luck to you, hope to see you in the Fall (or Spring if we don't get off the alternate list :))

Omg yeah I know exactly how you feel! So when I was on my phone call with Zala, I asked her if she knew about where I was on the alternate list and how they chose from it (whether it was a numbered list or lottery) and she said she unfortunately didn't know! She did know, however, that the time I interviewed (April 7th) meant that it was right at the edge of filling the Fall 2020 cohort so myself and others who were part of the interview group that didn't get admitted initially are part of the first group of alternates that will be chosen from! It's not a for sure though, but at least it gave me hope! And she also told me that if you have your pre-reqs finished quickly you have a higher chance of getting taken off the alternate list because you're ready to go! Good luck to you, hope to see you in the Fall (or Spring if we don't get off the alternate list :))
Ah got it! I just got an email yesterday (June 9th) that I was accepted into the Fall 2020 DPT cohort at San Marcos! Got my fingers crossed for you! :)

Just had my phone appointment with an Enrollment Advisor and I was told I had a pretty solid application for the Flex program. I asked if I could start as early as the Fall semester instead of Spring and was told that it could be easily possible. Hoping to start as soon as possible!!!

Ah got it! I just got an email yesterday (June 9th) that I was accepted into the Fall 2020 DPT cohort at San Marcos! Got my fingers crossed for you! :)
Congratulations! I interviewed May 12 and am also on the alternate list for the Fall, otherwise will likely be starting in January! Best of luck to everyone!

Stats:
Hey! Congratulations on your acceptance! I saw you applied for the San Marcos campus! I wanted to ask you with the cumulative GPA you had, did you find it holding you back from applying to other schools besides St.Augustine? What really stood out in your application? And when you say you did a graduate program, do you mean you did a masters of some sort?

Has anyone gotten an "options review" from the University of St. Augustine? I had my interview on tuesday and today got an email that had a "congratulations" but that the san marcos which i applied to is competitive and would like to do an options review? I am a little confused!

Hey! Congratulations on your acceptance! I saw you applied for the San Marcos campus! I wanted to ask you with the cumulative GPA you had, did you find it holding you back from applying to other schools besides St.Augustine? What really stood out in your application? And when you say you did a graduate program, do you mean you did a masters of some sort?
Hi!!! Thank you :) With my cGPA, I really had to research schools that were going to accept an individual that wasn't as competitive grade-wise. I messed up during my freshman year of college and as a result, my cum. grades suffered, even when I transferred to a different university and received over a 3.0 for the remainder of my undergraduate degree! I stuck to applying mostly to private schools because they tend to look at your application more holistically, where most state schools (like California where I am from) look at higher grades and other academic successes. I actually applied to 11 schools! (very expensive I do not recommend), but I only heard back positively from 3 schools (USA, SMU, and Touro Nevada!) I got denied from those other 8 schools MOST DEFINITELY because of my cum. grade! I feel like my application really allowed me to demonstrate what kind of student and individual I was outside of the poor grades I received from my freshman year - I described my transformation and perseverance to succeed academically, I showcased how much I had learned from my job as an exercise specialist in general ortho outpatient, I showed how involved I was outside of the PT world, and especially showed USA how much their program fit with my style of learning (yay blended education!) I feel like I killed it during my interview as well, so I think that helped a lot too. I am really fortunate that USA looks at the last 60 units of courses that have been taken, because I did really well in my last classes. I would suggest while applying with lower grades to make sure you have awesome letters of rec, especially from professors who saw you perform well and also from PTs that really saw how you work as a future SPT. And omg, I realize now that they way I stated that sentence where I said "I was able to showcase my growth and ability to perform successfully in an accelerated graduate program" was kind of weird. I meant it as in I was able to showcase my growth and show that I can and will perform successfully in an accelerated grad program like USA! I am not in any post-grad program now. Hope this helps :)

Last edited:
Has anyone gotten an "options review" from the University of St. Augustine? I had my interview on tuesday and today got an email that had a "congratulations" but that the san marcos which i applied to is competitive and would like to do an options review? I am a little confused!
Hi!! That means you're in, congrats!! So you are accepted, but not admitted yet because the cohort you applied for is full as of right now; you are pretty much waitlisted. The options review is where you get to talk to the enrollment advisor and see if you'd rather wait for the San Marcos waitlist for the term you applied for, wait until the next term to start, or possibly start at a different campus for the term you applied for like Dallas or Miami, etc.! I got the same exact email in April, and you're right, it's very confusing and vague! Schedule that phone appt. with the advisor and that way you can talk through the options you have officially.

Update!! I'm officially accepted into Spring 21!! I talked on the phone with Zala on Tuesday and she said it might be better to get off the Fall waitlist and just move to Spring, especially if the waitlist continues to not move. I got the email today that I'm in, a lot sooner than anticipated!! If anyone is in the same boat as I was, I recommend talking to Zala to see what she thinks, because I was very okay with starting in January!!

Hi!!! Thank you :) With my cGPA, I really had to research schools that were going to accept an individual that wasn't as competitive grade-wise. I messed up during my freshman year of college and as a result, my cum. grades suffered, even when I transferred to a different university and received over a 3.0 for the remainder of my undergraduate degree! I stuck to applying mostly to private schools because they tend to look at your application more holistically, where most state schools (like California where I am from) look at higher grades and other academic successes. I actually applied to 11 schools! (very expensive I do not recommend), but I only heard back positively from 3 schools (USA, SMU, and Touro Nevada!) I got denied from those other 8 schools MOST DEFINITELY because of my cum. grade! I feel like my application really allowed me to demonstrate what kind of student and individual I was outside of the poor grades I received from my freshman year - I described my transformation and perseverance to succeed academically, I showcased how much I had learned from my job as an exercise specialist in general ortho outpatient, I showed how involved I was outside of the PT world, and especially showed USA how much their program fit with my style of learning (yay blended education!) I feel like I killed it during my interview as well, so I think that helped a lot too. I am really fortunate that USA looks at the last 60 units of courses that have been taken, because I did really well in my last classes. I would suggest while applying with lower grades to make sure you have awesome letters of rec, especially from professors who saw you perform well and also from PTs that really saw how you work as a future SPT. And omg, I realize now that they way I stated that sentence where I said "I was able to showcase my growth and ability to perform successfully in an accelerated graduate program" was kind of weird. I meant it as in I was able to showcase my growth and show that I can and will perform successfully in an accelerated grad program like USA! I am not in any post-grad program now. Hope this helps :)
Yes!! Thank you so so much for all the insight!!

Just wanted to open the discussion for those interested in gaining admission into University of Saint Augustine for 2021. I personally am applying this week, May 15th, for San Marcos' campus for their flex program. Hoping everyone feels confident in their application and good luck to everyone seeking a program. I graduated in 2017 and have since been working on strengthening my pre-req gpa and prepare for the GRE, which I took today.

Stats:
cGPA - 3.2
pGPA - 3.5
GRE - 312
Hours - 125 Outpatient

Did you get invited to the interview too on July 25th? I got invited with an email that says to confirm and more news when we get closer to the interview date.

Update!! I'm officially accepted into Spring 21!! I talked on the phone with Zala on Tuesday and she said it might be better to get off the Fall waitlist and just move to Spring, especially if the waitlist continues to not move. I got the email today that I'm in, a lot sooner than anticipated!! If anyone is in the same boat as I was, I recommend talking to Zala to see what she thinks, because I was very okay with starting in January!!

I am doing the same! Congratulations, and see you in January!

Stats:
cGPA - 3.2
pGPA - 3.5
GRE - 312
Hours - 125 Outpatient
Hey! I am applying as well! I was wondering if you knew who the enrollment advisor is at the Dallas campus? I cant seem to find it on the website and I emailed admissions but they haven't gotten back to me yet!

Hi! I have an interview for St. Augustine, FL Spring 2021 cohort next Friday the 24th! Any tips for what to practice for the interview questions?

Hi! I have an interview for St. Augustine, FL Spring 2021 cohort next Friday the 24th! Any tips for what to practice for the interview questions?

My experience with the interview was very laid back. We did it online, and after a general introduction by staff we were broken into groups of 2 applicants and one staff member. It was kinda just the standard questions, why PT, what kind of learner are you, how do you deal with stress. Overall I found it to be a pretty relaxed.

My experience with the interview was very laid back. We did it online, and after a general introduction by staff we were broken into groups of 2 applicants and one staff member. It was kinda just the standard questions, why PT, what kind of learner are you, how do you deal with stress. Overall I found it to be a pretty relaxed.
Okay awesome! Thank you. How long did it take to hear back about acceptance/denial?

Hey everyone! I submitted my app two weeks ago and am scheduled to interview on the 4th!! Let me know if you have any tips to prepare since this is my first PT school interview *ever* or if you have the same interview date

Hey everyone! I submitted my app two weeks ago and am scheduled to interview on the 4th!! Let me know if you have any tips to prepare since this is my first PT school interview *ever* or if you have the same interview date
Congratulations! My interview is on the 24th (this Friday!) but my tips to prepare would be to do some research on the program and have a good idea on where they differ from other programs. Also you can watch YouTube videos on how to prep/interview questions to practice! The advice I got from current PT’s is to not sound too rehearsed but have a good idea of what you’d like to say (especially for basic questions!)
I’ll give more info once my interview is over and let you know if what I did helped out or not :)

Congratulations! My interview is on the 24th (this Friday!) but my tips to prepare would be to do some research on the program and have a good idea on where they differ from other programs. Also you can watch YouTube videos on how to prep/interview questions to practice! The advice I got from current PT’s is to not sound too rehearsed but have a good idea of what you’d like to say (especially for basic questions!)
I’ll give more info once my interview is over and let you know if what I did helped out or not :)
Out of curiosity are the interviews being conducted online?

Thank you and good luck this week!

Thank you! It went really well! They asked me how I handle stress, and what my support system looks like and why I chose St. Augustine!
That's great to hear! I hope you hear some good news soon : ))

I was accepted for the Spring 2021 start date! They got back to me in 3 days.

Hi all!

I have submitted my application for Spring 2021 at the St. Augustine campus and have been in contact with an enrollment advisor about next steps to make sure my application is the most competitive it can be. I have just completed my last three pre-requisite courses and I expect my pGPA to be approximately a 3.5. I will also be taking my GRE at the end of this month and that is the last requirement I need to fulfill.

Has anyone studied anything in particular besides the Kaplan books for the GRE? Also, did you apply with every requirement fulfilled? Or, like me, were you waiting to finish pre-requisites/GRE?

I look forward to completing the GRE and moving on to the next step in the application process!

Thank you in advance,

Casey

Hi all!

I have submitted my application for Spring 2021 at the St. Augustine campus and have been in contact with an enrollment advisor about next steps to make sure my application is the most competitive it can be. I have just completed my last three pre-requisite courses and I expect my pGPA to be approximately a 3.5. I will also be taking my GRE at the end of this month and that is the last requirement I need to fulfill.

Has anyone studied anything in particular besides the Kaplan books for the GRE? Also, did you apply with every requirement fulfilled? Or, like me, were you waiting to finish pre-requisites/GRE?

I look forward to completing the GRE and moving on to the next step in the application process!

Thank you in advance,

Casey
I waited until all my prerequisites were completed before I applied. Also I just took practice tests to prep for the GRE and it was helpful.

Thanks guys! I didn’t do too well the first time! I will be retaking it soon