University of St. Augustine Spring 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Did anyone interview July 24th for the miami campus spring 2021? If so, have you heard back?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all!

I have submitted my application for Spring 2021 at the St. Augustine campus and have been in contact with an enrollment advisor about next steps to make sure my application is the most competitive it can be. I have just completed my last three pre-requisite courses and I expect my pGPA to be approximately a 3.5. I will also be taking my GRE at the end of this month and that is the last requirement I need to fulfill.

Has anyone studied anything in particular besides the Kaplan books for the GRE? Also, did you apply with every requirement fulfilled? Or, like me, were you waiting to finish pre-requisites/GRE?

I look forward to completing the GRE and moving on to the next step in the application process!

Thank you in advance,

Casey

I applied while still working on prerequisites and officially submitted (you have to talk with an enrollment advisor before you can submit) while I was still waiting on two grades and got in. Good luck!

Hello, I am really nervous to take the GRE and have decided to postpone it to this Sunday. I am applying to the University of St Augustine in the Spring of 2021 semester and the application deadline is August 17th. I know that it states that it takes anywhere from 10 to 15 days for the official GRE results to be posted. I would deeply appreciate it if some people could please share how long it took for their GRE scores (official) to be posted. Thanks :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi! I applied for Fall 2020 and was accepted but not admitted to Fall 2020 cohort yet (I'm at the top of the alternate list), but will most likely be starting for Jan 2021 at San Marcos!! Honestly very excited to start either cohort :)
Stats:
cGPA: 2.87
pGPA: 3.0
GRE: 154v 147q 4.5aw
Hours: 1000+ outpatient
ECs: VP of Academic Excellence for my sorority, PT club, kinesiology honors society, 1 year as a research assistant in biomechanics lab at ASU
Honestly my stats aren't that great. What was really awesome is USA looks more holistically at your application, and while I had a terrible freshman year that messed up my cumulative grades, I was able to showcase my growth and ability to perform successfully in an accelerated graduate program! If you have any questions about anything like interview or applying with low stats, I'd be happy to help :)
Hello! Congratulations on being accepted! I was told that they will start reviewing for Spring 2021 in September so good luck! I’m currently trying to apply for the Spring 2021 in San Marcos too, but they asked me to retake the test. So I’ll be doing that in early October!

Reactions: 1 user
Hello, I am really nervous to take the GRE and have decided to postpone it to this Sunday. I am applying to the University of St Augustine in the Spring of 2021 semester and the application deadline is August 17th. I know that it states that it takes anywhere from 10 to 15 days for the official GRE results to be posted. I would deeply appreciate it if some people could please share how long it took for their GRE scores (official) to be posted. Thanks :)
Hey! I highly suggest emailing the Admisisons Advisor about it so at least they are aware that you’re taking it soon! Good luck!
I also have to retake mines, and I’m trying to get in for the Spring 2021

Hey! I highly suggest emailing the Admisisons Advisor about it so at least they are aware that you’re taking it soon! Good luck!
I also have to retake mines, and I’m trying to get in for the Spring 2021
Also from my experience I think it still takes that long to post the results. But you should get the results immediately for your reference right after you completed the test! (That’s if you’re doing a computer test). But I may be wrong. Please correct me If it is! It’s been a while since I took that test

You will get immediate results of everything except AWA score, if you are taking the at-home version. Official score plus AWA took about 2 weeks for me. I took it about a month ago.

Has anyone applied in August for St Aug campus Flex? I am waiting for PTCAS to make a decision for my fee waiver.

As long as you put in PTCAS that you are taking the test and the date. You can submit the application. Per the enrollment advisor advice (Cristain, Flex Advisor)

How long did it take after your guys application was complete to be verified on PTCAS?

I interviewed on august 13 as well! Just waiting to hear back haha. The waiting game kills me
I interviewed then as well but for summer 21 miami campus. Let us know whenever you hear back! Good luck :))

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone applied in August for St Aug campus Flex? I am waiting for PTCAS to make a decision for my fee waiver.
I just sent in my application yesterday. They said it would be 6-8 weeks till I hear anything.

Do some people mind sharing what they got on the GRE, just so i have something to aim for :)
Thank You

I was just accepted for summer 21 miami campus as well!

Reactions: 5 users
Did anyone interview July 24th for the miami campus spring 2021? If so, have you heard back?
I interviewed on 8/13 for Miami and I found out I got accepted on 8/26 for Spring 2021!

Reactions: 3 users
I have a phone call with an advisor this afternoon, what should I expect? Should I have anything ready to go for it?

I have a phone call with an advisor this afternoon, what should I expect? Should I have anything ready to go for it?
Not much, she is just going to go over the application with you and let you know what your pre req gpa is and stuff. Nothing stressful, and then she will send It to admissions.

Do some people mind sharing what they got on the GRE, just so i have something to aim for :)
Thank You
I had a 147 V, 154 Q, and 4.5 aw! I was waitlisted for Fall 20 initially but it was because I applied late, and then I was accepted for San Marcos Spring '21

Hello all, I have an interview this Friday 9/18 for the St Augustine Campus anyone else also interviewing this Friday?

Hey! I have an interview this Friday for the Dallas campus at 1PM. Not sure if they combine all campuses into the same interview though!
Ahh they have them staggered because mine is at 12PM. Best of luck to you!

Was just accepted into the Spring 2021 start date!

Reactions: 1 users
Hi everyone!

Has anyone applied to the St. Augustine campus with a GRE score below the recommended minimum and heard back? I know Miami campus has a lower recommended score, but my first choice campus is St. Augustine.
Also, does anyone know if you can apply to multiple campuses in one cycle?

Hi everyone!

Has anyone applied to the St. Augustine campus with a GRE score below the recommended minimum and heard back? I know Miami campus has a lower recommended score, but my first choice campus is St. Augustine.
You can’t apply to more than one campus per cycle, but your advisor can put down a second campus as your “backup”. Meaning, if you get waitlisted for your first choice, you have the potential to be accepted to your second. Just talk to your admissions advisor about it! :)

Has there been a Facebook group made for the Spring 2021 cohort at San Marcos? I'd like to get to know everyone :)

Reactions: 2 users
Hi everyone!

I sent my application through this morning after they advised me to retake the GRE... Have not heard back yet but they asked me if I were to be waitlisted would I want to be considered for a secondary campus or for a different term at the same campus. I put Dallas as my first choice (figured it's newer so maybe less applicants?) and then Miami for my second because of their recommendation but not really my ideal location.

Arlene sent my application to the admissions committee on 9/24 for Spring 21 so now I'm just waiting for a response. My nerves have been on edge since!

Has there been a Facebook group made for the Spring 2021 cohort at San Marcos? I'd like to get to know everyone :)
I don't think there is one yet. Do you think it's the school that sets up the facebook page for us?

I don't think there is one yet. Do you think it's the school that sets up the facebook page for us?
I received and email from one of the advisors saying that they send out a facebook group for the cohort and one for housing in October :)

Reactions: 1 users
Hi everyone!

I also have below min GRE. When you did apply? I am still waiting to hear back as well. :(

I just received an email invitation for an interview on October 16th! :)

Reactions: 5 users
Congratulations! Would you mind sharing when you applied and when you heard back?
I submitted my application 8/5, was invited for an interview 8/7, interviewed 8/21 and received my acceptance on 9/8 :)

Anybody get accepted to USAHS St Augustine, Fl campus and is attending spring 2021? If so plz dm me @ogxpinto on IG!!!

Last edited:
I just received an email invitation for an interview on October 16th! :)

Hi. I also received an invite for an interview on October 16. If I get in, I will start in the Spring at St Augustine location. In addition, I'm wondering if anyone who recently had an interview can provide some insight on what questions they asked in the interview. I've been reading on the forum for a while now, and several interviews questions seem to always come up - "Why PT?", "Why USA?", "How do you handle stress?", and "what would you do if you see a classmate is cheating?".