University of Texas San Antonio Class of 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I faxed mine and am now going on day 4 (business days) with no release of my hold. I called today and was told that they're just backed up trying to input them into the system.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys,

If any of you are needing to purchase parking permits... I don't know if this is common knowledge, but you can buy them online for zone 5 & then add yourself to the waitlist for zone 4.

At Welcome Weekend they mentioned that you could go there as of July 1st & buy a parking permit, but I called and you can do it online now instead & even add yourself on the waitlist. :)

Hey guys,

If any of you are needing to purchase parking permits... I don't know if this is common knowledge, but you can buy them online for zone 5 & then add yourself to the waitlist for zone 4.

At Welcome Weekend they mentioned that you could go there as of July 1st & buy a parking permit, but I called and you can do it online now instead & even add yourself on the waitlist. :)

This is great information, thank you!

Where online? inside.uthscsa.edu?

Also, is zone 4 good parking? I can't remember what the current students suggested as decent parking for cheap.

Members don't see this ad :)
This is great information, thank you!

Where online? inside.uthscsa.edu?

Also, is zone 4 good parking? I can't remember what the current students suggested as decent parking for cheap.

You will go to: http://utpolice.uthscsa.edu/ and click "Parking Transactions Online"

At that point, you can buy a permit as a New Student.

I think from what I can remember Zone 4 is as good as we can get for now... but you have to add yourself to the waitlist for Zone 4. For now, Zone 5 is all that is available... Zone 5 is pretty far out (you take a shuttle), but I think they said the waitlist will hopefully move quite a bit and by fall maybe a good bit of ppl will have Zone 4.

You will go to: http://utpolice.uthscsa.edu/ and click "Parking Transactions Online"

At that point, you can buy a permit as a New Student.

I think from what I can remember Zone 4 is as good as we can get for now... but you have to add yourself to the waitlist for Zone 4. For now, Zone 5 is all that is available... Zone 5 is pretty far out (you take a shuttle), but I think they said the waitlist will hopefully move quite a bit and by fall maybe a good bit of ppl will have Zone 4.

Perfect!!! I am now on the waitlist. Thank you so much.

This thread has been dead for too long! What's everybody up to? Has anybody made the big move already?

I hope everyone is enjoying these last few weeks of fun and relaxation!! :)

This thread has been dead for too long! What's everybody up to? Has anybody made the big move already?

I hope everyone is enjoying these last few weeks of fun and relaxation!! :)

I moved this week into a house near campus... It was HOTT outside & we were unloading in the middle of the day... but it feels great to be all in and ready to go!! Now just waiting for my back to recover from all the moving! :)

1 month + 1 day to go before the madness begins.... dum dum dum....

Hey, did any of you guys get that immunization form filled out? I sent mine in like a month ago, then I called and asked if they got it (they said they had), but I STILL have a hold on my profile! This is really pissing me off and I hope it is not indicative of how they do things at UTHSCSA. At UT Austin once I would call about something they knew I was serious, but at UTHSCSA they just brushed me off and said they would take off the hold when THEY get around to it! I just wanted to know if they have removed the hold on this for any of you guys???

And Doc...I'm in the MD/MPH program too so I know what it feels like NOT to have a break. STATA sucks!

LOL STATA is evil. I've been in and out of a lot of the offices at UTHSCSA this past month and have nothing but positive things to say about the rest of the staff people. I did have to call a couple months ago about my Immuno hold and the receptionist did seem a little bothered by my call. In the end the hold was removed about a week later. At any rate, I have not had one other single bad encounter yet. Hope it all gets sorted out for you.

Thanks for letting me know...I keep calling and telling them but apparently I have to go over there to UTHSCSA in person to get everything I need taken care of! I am living in Austin right now but I was born and raised in San Antonio so I am pretty excited to be coming home. I cannot believe that we are almost in the month of July....school is starting faster than I could have imagined