University of the Pacific - 2013 applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just an FYI, yes they are already accepting people from waitlist. I saw a post on FB saying some dude got accepted from waitlist, so get ready =)

Members don't see this ad.

yeah but the waitlist is just moving sooo slow compared to other years...still keeping fingers crossed though! :xf:

Hi all,

My friend is currently in the middle of the wailist. Does anyone know if they have reached that far in the waitlist yet. I think last year they went through the mid waitlist, but this year the waitlist is going so slow. Does anyone have any info since its almost time for orientation? Thanks so much in advance! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I was on the top portion of the waitlist and got in on July 31st! So it is moving!! :thumbup: :)

I interviewed in October, was put on hold, and then waitlisted in March

Hi all,

My friend is currently in the middle of the wailist. Does anyone know if they have reached that far in the waitlist yet. I think last year they went through the mid waitlist, but this year the waitlist is going so slow. Does anyone have any info since its almost time for orientation? Thanks so much in advance! :)

Does anyone know when the classes start? I am on the wait-list and would like to know when to move on with my life.
thanks

I actually figured in out it's August 21st so 11 more days I guess.

Just got my official denial letter. Not very surprised, as the waitlist seemed to move very slow this year. Oh well, I really am not upset at all.