University of the Sciences in Philadelphia

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sunnyjohn

Got Mustard?
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
University of the Sciences in Philadelphia

MS in Cell Biology and Biotechnology

Has anyone have any infor? first hand experience?

http://www.usip.edu/graduate/cellbio/

What about the undergrad programs?

Members don't see this ad.

bump... ANYONE????

sunnyjohn said:
bump... ANYONE????

hey - i don't know directly, but i've been looking at it b/c i might be moving to philadelphia and was interested in other post-bacc-ish programs in case i don't get into drexel. it also looks like there's a non-thesis biochem track as well. it makes me a little nervous in that they are both so lab based, and that's not what i want to be doing at this point, i'd rather be chomping down on some medical courses like what is done at drexel. but it might just be my perspective, i was a chem and anth major, and all i did was labs, so i guess i'm looking for a different experience now. but for someone that didn't have that much experience it might give them new tools and a greater comfort with research techniques and literature, which a med school would certainly like i think. it's interesting that they are evening courses. gulp $900 dollars a credit hour is expensive though! i'm used to instate NC tuition, $2200 for a whole semester!