University of Washington Class of 2012

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yep - they haven't publicized it yet, but when I called they told me our orientation is Aug 11-12 and there will be a campus visit day Friday May 30th. I suppose Chicago is less than convenient, but I guess I'll see you in August :)

Anyone going to Spokane that might go to the visit day?

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone else heard anything about first year site placements. Has anyone IS been placed in Seattle?

Did anyone go to the Second Look Weekend? Although I'm OOS, I wasn't extended an invite because I gave UW a 'firm' acceptance. A free ticket to Seattle would've been nice, but I understand.

Members don't see this ad :)
you should check out the facebook group! i couldnt go either since i am technically IS but in nyc this year, but they put up photos etc

Anyone else heard anything about first year site placements. Has anyone IS been placed in Seattle?

Hey Everyone!

I was wondering if I could get some advice. I was just placed in Spokane for my first year site and was wondering if any one could give me some advice about appealing? Are we just supposed to email the office or is there a form we should fill out?

Thanks all!

Hope to meet you all soon :)

Hi,

I'm going to be in the spokane class next year. I only heard about the visit last Thursday, so even though I live in spokane I can't go because I have to work.

I was wondering if anyone knew what the academic calendar for spokane will look like. I know we start classes on August 12, but I haven't seen a calendar yet for breaks.

Hi! Quick question: has anyone heard anything about immunizations/a physical? I'm assuming the standards (Hep B, MMR titers, etc...) but I haven't heard anything yet.

Hi! Quick question: has anyone heard anything about immunizations/a physical? I'm assuming the standards (Hep B, MMR titers, etc...) but I haven't heard anything yet.

I received a packet about two weeks ago that is due on July 9th, and it included the required immunizations form.

I received a packet about two weeks ago that is due on July 9th, and it included the required immunizations form.

Ok I just found out my WWAMI school is sending a packet to us this week...maybe that will have the stuff. Hopefully that solves my problem! :D