University of Washington Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Is anyone aware of what the plan is for decision day acceptances? Will it be calls or emails? Will the calls/emails take place at midnight or throughout the day on the first, etc? Do they change the AADSAS status? If any of you have heard/know the answers to these questions, I'd much appreciate you sharing! Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone status changed to ‘check back on December 1st’ yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
Is anyone aware of what the plan is for decision day acceptances? Will it be calls or emails? Will the calls/emails take place at midnight or throughout the day on the first, etc? Do they change the AADSAS status? If any of you have heard/know the answers to these questions, I'd much appreciate you sharing! Thanks.
I believe the school will call each person which they asked to be patient as they get through the list

Reactions: 1 user
This wait is killing me
Monsters Inc Reaction GIF by filmeditor

Reactions: 4 users
I keep looking at previous years' posts to see what time they received a call and status change lolol. Anxiety heightened.

i don't know if this is a error but my status changed to offer made

Reactions: 3 users
so does offer made mean we got in or could it mean waitlist too?

Members don't see this ad :)
My status changed to "offer made" about two hours ago too!! (WA resident)

Hang in there folks - for anyone who hasn't heard back, this is just the very very beginning.

Hi everyone! Do you guys know if adsas portal will update everyone’s who got “offer made” at the same time or over a period of time? For example like from 12 AM to 6 AM?

Hi everyone! Do you guys know if adsas portal will update everyone’s who got “offer made” at the same time or over a period of time? For example like from 12 AM to 6 AM?

Last year they were having trouble updating everyone’s portal status before they called due to AADSAS glitching. It’s hard to tell if that’s also the case this year.

do they send "offer made" to all 63 spots at the same time? or is it done one at a time
It seems like it is done one at a time. I thought I did very well in the interview and my status still says "invited for interview." We should all stay hopeful though!!

Congratulations to everyone who is accepted! I am still patiently impatiently waiting for a status change. Question, will UW let you know if you are denied today? Or later?

Hi all! If you have been accepted and are intending to attend UWSOD 2026, the D1 UWSOD class officers have made a fb group for you all to join to meet everyone! Just search up "UWSOD 2026" and you should be able to find the group. And congrats to everyone who got in! :)

Hi all! If you have been accepted and are intending to attend UWSOD 2026, the D1 UWSOD class officers have made a fb group for you all to join to meet everyone! Just search up "UWSOD 2026" and you should be able to find the group. And congrats to everyone who got in! :)
Should we wait until we get a phone call or email from admissions before joining the FB group?

Thank you! I don't see it when I search for "UWSOD 2026" on fb. Could you link the group here in the thread? And maybe make sure the privacy settings are set for public with admin's approval.

Received an acceptance call from admissions 😊

Is it too late to expect a call at this time?

Anyone know other dates to look out for an acceptance? My portal still says interview invite and I interviewed mid October.

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone know other dates to look out for an acceptance? My portal still says interview invite and I interviewed mid October.
Some boat, I hope they continue to offer acceptances throughout the week. I don’t think I can handle waiting until Jan-March…

Looks like they made offers to 29…hopefully they will call offer to rest to tomorrow…hopefully we will get calls tomorrow

For those who got offers, may I ask what your stats are and when you applied?

Does anyone know if they will be making more calls tomorrow? Mine still says invited to interview... :/
Yes. The FB group has about 33 members so I would imagine that they will continue calling people 😊

Yes. The FB group has about 33 members so I would imagine that they will continue calling people 😊
Would you mind to share your stats? No status update in my portal…Freaking out..😀Thank you

Interview invite date: 9/9
Method of notification: Email
Residency: In state
GPA (science, overall): 3.70
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/21/19/20/yes (QR)

Reactions: 4 users
Interview invite date: 9/28
Method of notification: Email
Residency: In state
GPA (science, overall): 3.6
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/18/20/23/No