University of Washington Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Has anyone been accepted that did their Kira mid November?
Same boat here. Submitted my application late October and did Kira mid November, haven’t heard back yet. I believe it’s rolling admissions, so our decisions will be made in that order too (a little later than the others). Not too sure tho.

Members don't see this ad :)
Same boat here. Submitted my application late October and did Kira mid November, haven’t heard back yet. I believe it’s rolling admissions, so our decisions will be made in that order too (a little later than the others). Not too sure tho.
Could be. I submitted my apps Nov 1 and got the kira invite for mid November. I might be one of the last ones to hear back maybe :') I guess we'll find out here

Will they also be calling tomorrow, or have they likely sent all 63 offers already?

Could be. I submitted my apps Nov 1 and got the kira invite for mid November. I might be one of the last ones to hear back maybe :') I guess we'll find out here
I think that will also be the case for me. I submitted my apps on October 29th and completed Kira assessment mid November. I just assumed that because of the rolling admission process.

Has anyone been accepted that did their Kira mid November?
I found out about my acceptance at around 7am PST on december 1st via my status change in AADSAS, then later in the day with a follow up email! I interviewed through kira talent on October 5th.

For those who got offers, may I ask what your stats are and when you applied?
Interview invite date: 9/23
Method of notification: Email
Residency: WA (in-state)
GPA (science, overall): AADSAS 3.87, 3.85 (UW undergrad GPA was 3.68, but I also went to CC which factored into my AADSAS GPA)
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22/21/19/26/No (In total AA:22, Bio:22, Gen Chem:25, Org Chem:19, PAT:19, Reading:26, QR:19).

Hang in there, the first part of decisions was less than 24 hours ago and there's still plenty of time to get the offer. Keeping all of you who are waiting in my thoughts!!

Does anyone know if UW does post-dec interviews?
Not sure. I think it would depend on how many applied, how many are waitlisted, and how many are not accepting their offers right away. There are definitely some schools that are doing interviews even past January

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Do you know if UW has already waitlisted people?
Unfortunately, I don't know the answer to that question. Based on the number of people on the FB group, 43 people intend to join the school. I feel like that number might change as the days go by as more schools continue to send out more offers. However, during the tour they mentioned that if individuals do decide to not attend within the 30 days, then they will resume contacting people to fill up available seats.

Rejected yesterday 5pm, OOS applicant and no interview, email says due small amount of OOS interviews this cycle.

Reactions: 1 users
Update: There’s about 55 individuals in the fb group

Will they be doing the second round of acceptances in the beginning of January? Is there a specific date?

We were told to accept/decline our acceptances by January 3rd so I'd assume it's sometime after that!
Thank you Dent2026…I see you just created your SDN profile. How many people accepted till now (looking at FB #s, 59??)

Thank you Dent2026…I see you just created your SDN profile. How many people accepted till now (looking at FB #s, 59??)
58 bc there is a D1 in the chat who hasn't been given admin status.
So there's at least 5 spots left but some people may have declined and just forgotten to exit the FB group!

Last edited:
Do you guys know what happens if you missed a phone call? Do they move on, or?

did you miss calls?
I have no idea because of scam callers, I generally don't pick up random calls but I do screen them by googling the numbers as they are calling. although this isn't a perfect plan lol

I have no idea because of scam callers, I generally don't pick up random calls but I do screen them by googling the numbers as they are calling. although this isn't a perfect plan lol
If you miss it then they will leave you a voicemail message. Happened to me 😊

How many students UW sod 2026 class would be?
Screen Shot 2022-01-04 at 10.38.06 PM.png

Just received an emailed that I’m in alternate for the upcoming class. Does anyone know how many alternates there are & if we can ask our position?

Reactions: 1 users