UNLV Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Hey everyone, I am a current student at UNLV. The Kira assessment is essentially the first interview. If admissions likes you they will invite you to come to the school for a tour, student interaction, QnA type of thing. It's not really a second interview but for everyone to get to know you and it is mandatory. Hope this helps!
Hi! I know this is an old thread but I just took the assessment and I felt like I rambled a little for a couple questions and repeated myself sometimes. I kind of choked in the last question because I blanked out. But I felt confident in a couple of my answers where I did not do this. Would this negatively impact my chances of a getting invited for the school tour?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! I know this is an old thread but I just took the assessment and I felt like I rambled a little for a couple questions and repeated myself sometimes. I kind of choked in the last question because I blanked out. But I felt confident in a couple of my answers where I did not do this. Would this negatively impact my chances of a getting invited for the school tour?
I also just finished the assessment last week, and I did quite poorly. I was way too nervous and my timing was all off. For some of the questions, I barely got to my main point and was cut off.... I'd say you did better than I did because I'm not confident in any of my answers...
Can't answer your question but maybe you'll feel better knowing you're not the only one lol