UNLV Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Started by deleted1070139
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm in state. Got my packet on saturday. For those asking if they should wait to call/email--DO NOT WAIT! i made that mistake when I got waitlisted last year. This year I sent a letter of intent to the committee and i think it made a difference. If your intent is to go to UNLV ("why should unlv choose you") you have to make it known ASAP to the committee. Don't be waiting around like I did
 
I'm in state. Got my packet on saturday. For those asking if they should wait to call/email--DO NOT WAIT! i made that mistake when I got waitlisted last year. This year I sent a letter of intent to the committee and i think it made a difference. If your intent is to go to UNLV ("why should unlv choose you") you have to make it known ASAP to the committee. Don't be waiting around like I did
When did you send your letter of intent? Before the decision day??
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those who were accepted, did you guys get some kind of packet from UNLV? When they called on Dec 1, they told me I was going to receive mail from them, but I haven't received it yet..
Yes, got mine on Saturday. Make sure you got it because it contains important information.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am very confused on how much the deposit is. I see different numbers on the acceptance email and the acceptance packet. Is it $750 or $1750? And how did you send the deposit?
 
I am very confused on how much the deposit is. I see different numbers on the acceptance email and the acceptance packet. Is it $750 or $1750? And how did you send the deposit?
Have you made your first deposit?
Otherwise, you may be required to send $1750.
You should mail it to the address on your packet with a check or money order.