UNLV Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

I'm in state. Got my packet on saturday. For those asking if they should wait to call/email--DO NOT WAIT! i made that mistake when I got waitlisted last year. This year I sent a letter of intent to the committee and i think it made a difference. If your intent is to go to UNLV ("why should unlv choose you") you have to make it known ASAP to the committee. Don't be waiting around like I did

Members don't see this ad.

I'm in state. Got my packet on saturday. For those asking if they should wait to call/email--DO NOT WAIT! i made that mistake when I got waitlisted last year. This year I sent a letter of intent to the committee and i think it made a difference. If your intent is to go to UNLV ("why should unlv choose you") you have to make it known ASAP to the committee. Don't be waiting around like I did
When did you send your letter of intent? Before the decision day??

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone been accepted after Dec 1st? Just wondering if acceptances come out in batches or not.

For those who were accepted, did you guys get some kind of packet from UNLV? When they called on Dec 1, they told me I was going to receive mail from them, but I haven't received it yet..
Yes, got mine on Saturday. Make sure you got it because it contains important information.

Rejected w/o interview by email 12-16 at 8 am pst.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Anyone receive any post december interviews?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
No. My D1 friend said the committee is going to meet tomorrow.
I just heard from my cousin who’s D2 and he just told me the same thing. He said they’ve accepted around 50 so far and usually accept 150-200.

did anyone who was accepted in february get their package in the mail yet?

I got a rejection without interview. I'm preparing for next cycle since I need to do more.

I haven't received a rejection email or update on AADSAS, I wonder what that means...?
Me neither. I have called them and they did say they were meeting again in the beginning of February for the next round of acceptances and those would go out in the middle to end of the month.

I am very confused on how much the deposit is. I see different numbers on the acceptance email and the acceptance packet. Is it $750 or $1750? And how did you send the deposit?

I am very confused on how much the deposit is. I see different numbers on the acceptance email and the acceptance packet. Is it $750 or $1750? And how did you send the deposit?
Have you made your first deposit?
Otherwise, you may be required to send $1750.
You should mail it to the address on your packet with a check or money order.