UNM Decisions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Thanks for all of the positive thoughts. I received my certified letter with an acceptance yesterday here in Seattle. I wish you all the best.

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks for all of the positive thoughts. I received my certified letter with an acceptance yesterday here in Seattle. I wish you all the best.

Woot woot!!!! Que vivan los elkes!!!!! My mom called and said I got one too...all shiny and new..........and it was delivered by a......shrew.............hooty hoo hooo!

This poem is now copyrighted, so don't even THINK about stealing it!

Members don't see this ad :)
for us nervous people on the alternate list...who all has decided to attend unm for sure?

I went to second look day this past (passed?) saturday, and I heard of 2 for sure declines another girl said she was on the fence but that she had already sent her paperwork to UMich, I think she wasn't really on the fence but just wanted to come to the second look and see what was going on but wasn't talked out of her first choice. So that's 3 slots that are opened up already, and the big wave is supposed to come mid may so don't worry about having to wait until may first to start calling the alternate hotline, there probably wont be much activity until then anyways. Stay strong everyone and I hope that those who truly want to attend UNM get the oppurtunity to do so. :luck::luck::luck:

i just wanted to let you all know that i turned down my acceptance to UNM. i have decided to attend the University of Washington instead. I wish you all the best and hope that all of you on the alternate list get accepted!

Hey guys,

I sent my withdrawl letter in yesterday as well. Best of luck to all of you who are waiting, and hopefully my spot goes to one of you!