Unmatched Phase II 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Would it be a waste of money to apply to one more open programs at this time? I just found a program I like, but idk if it would look bad on my part for applying "late"?

Members don't see this ad.

as long as you don't mind parting with another forty bucks and the program deadline hasn't passed yet, i see no issue with it.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone have interview invites on the west coast? Like Arizona, cali, Nevada?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Will we hear back at all this week, or was Friday really the last day?

I was wondering the same thing. Applied to programs last Tuesday (3/21/17), and have not heard anything back.

Members don't see this ad :)

Where did you hear that friday was the last day? Because if that's the case, then I will officially consider myself screwed.

Has anyone heard back from Temple, PA, Mount Auburn, MA, Highland, NY or Mercy, NY?

Applied to 12 programs, heard back from 2 in KY. Had an interview this morning via skype. I applied as soon as phorcas opened...

Applied to 15+ programs; 2 rejections and no other word on interviews.

Very surprised. Nonetheless, scramble here I come.

Applied to 15+ programs; 2 rejections and no other word on interviews.

Very surprised. Nonetheless, scramble here I come.

thats the same with me. I applied to 13 programs, got 2 rejections, 1 program stating they received my application..........keeping my head up!

I applied to 10 programs. I had two phone interviews last week (2 programs in FL). I have one skype interview scheduled tomorrow with Brownsville, TX and one in NC thursday. I also got 2 rejections. I haven't heard from 4 (Arizona, dallas, san antonio and another one in Fl)

Has anyone try to email program to get an update on application status?

I applied to 10 programs. I had two phone interviews last week (2 programs in FL). I have one skype interview scheduled tomorrow with Brownsville, TX and one in NC thursday. I also got 2 rejections. I haven't heard from 4 (Arizona, dallas, san antonio and another one in Fl)

Can I ask which programs in NC and FL?

Sent from my VS995 using SDN mobile

Ok thanks ... I applied to,Navnt Forsyth but havent heard anything back yet. Did you apply on the west?

Has anyone heard from Akron General, Dallas Methodist, or University of Chicago PGY-1-/PGY-2?

I probably waited too long then .. didn't get mine in until Saturday. Congratulations though!!

Has anyone heard back from any Florida programs? Besides trinity and altamonte.

Thanks!

I'm not going to lie, this second match process has been a complete joke. Essentially its fair to assume that if you have not heard back from the program at this point the answer is a no. Good luck for everyone who has an interview and may the force be with anyone who is going to participate in the scramble.

Reactions: 1 users