-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Unmatched Phase II 2017
Started by FuturePharmD81
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Medical Center of Trinity and Florida Hospital AltamonteWhich programs in Florida, if you don't mind me asking ?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone have interview invites on the west coast? Like Arizona, cali, Nevada?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I wrote them and they are still reviewing candidatesAnyone hear from St. Lukes in NY?
Yes, Mount Sinai Beth Israel and Kingsbrook.did u hear any other NY program today?
Congrat it is still silence for meYes, Mount Sinai Beth Israel and Kingsbrook.
Are they doing onsite or over the phone?
Over the phoneCongrat it is still silence for me
Are they doing onsite or over the phone?
Has anyone heard anything over the weekend??
Anyone have interview invites on the west coast? Like Arizona, cali, Nevada?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I have an interview next Friday in Nevada.
Will we hear back at all this week, or was Friday really the last day?
I was wondering the same thing. Applied to programs last Tuesday (3/21/17), and have not heard anything back.
So far how many interviews does everyone have?
Will we hear back at all this week, or was Friday really the last day?
Where did you hear that friday was the last day? Because if that's the case, then I will officially consider myself screwed.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So far how many interviews does everyone have?
2. I applied to over 10. I heard from one other that just emailed to say they received my application.
I have an interview next Friday in Nevada.
Would you mind sharing which program?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
It's Renown Medical Center in Reno, NV
Anyone hear from other programs in Chicago?
I haven't either
Applied to 15+ programs; 2 rejections and no other word on interviews.
Very surprised. Nonetheless, scramble here I come.
thats the same with me. I applied to 13 programs, got 2 rejections, 1 program stating they received my application..........keeping my head up!
Advocate sent out invites last weekAnyone hear from other programs in Chicago?
I applied to 10 programs. I had two phone interviews last week (2 programs in FL). I have one skype interview scheduled tomorrow with Brownsville, TX and one in NC thursday. I also got 2 rejections. I haven't heard from 4 (Arizona, dallas, san antonio and another one in Fl)
Has anyone try to email program to get an update on application status?
I applied to 10 programs. I had two phone interviews last week (2 programs in FL). I have one skype interview scheduled tomorrow with Brownsville, TX and one in NC thursday. I also got 2 rejections. I haven't heard from 4 (Arizona, dallas, san antonio and another one in Fl)
Can I ask which programs in NC and FL?
Sent from my VS995 using SDN mobile
FL: Medical Center of Trinity and Altamonte Springs. In NC: Caromont Regional Medical Center
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok thanks ... I applied to,Navnt Forsyth but havent heard anything back yet. Did you apply on the west?
Sent from my VS995 using SDN mobile
Sent from my VS995 using SDN mobile
I heard from Presence in ChicagoAdvocate sent out invites last week
I called for updates and was told by two programs that they had over 100 applicants for 1 spotHas anyone try to email program to get an update on application status?
Sent from my VS995 using SDN mobile
I called for updates and was told by two programs that they had over 100 applicants for 1 spot
Sent from my VS995 using SDN mobile
Omg that number scares me..... 100:1 😱
Last edited:
I called for updates and was told by two programs that they had over 100 applicants for 1 spot
Sent from my VS995 using SDN mobile
Would you mind sharing the names of the programs you contacted?
CJW Medical Center in Richmond, VA and Virginia Hospital Center in Arlington, VAWould you mind sharing the names of the programs you contacted?
Sent from my VS995 using SDN mobile
I heard back from Novant Forsyth.Ok thanks ... I applied to,Navnt Forsyth but havent heard anything back yet. Did you apply on the west?
Sent from my VS995 using SDN mobile
Has anyone heard from Akron General, Dallas Methodist, or University of Chicago PGY-1-/PGY-2?
Has anyone heard from Akron General, Dallas Methodist, or University of Chicago PGY-1-/PGY-2?
I'm waiting for those too.
Were you offered an interview? What day did you submit your app?I heard back from Novant Forsyth.
Sent from my VS995 using SDN mobile
Yes, I submitted as soon as PhORCAS opened up.Were you offered an interview? What day did you submit your app?
Sent from my VS995 using SDN mobile
I probably waited too long then .. [emoji37] didn't get mine in until Saturday. Congratulations though!!
Sent from my VS995 using SDN mobile
Sent from my VS995 using SDN mobile
Thanks, but yea you may have been too late because I heard back on Friday.I probably waited too long then .. [emoji37] didn't get mine in until Saturday. Congratulations though!!
Sent from my VS995 using SDN mobile
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone heard back from any Florida programs? Besides trinity and altamonte.
Thanks!
Thanks!
I'm not going to lie, this second match process has been a complete joke. Essentially its fair to assume that if you have not heard back from the program at this point the answer is a no. Good luck for everyone who has an interview and may the force be with anyone who is going to participate in the scramble.
I'm still waiting to hear from them too
A rejection from Holmes Regional MedicalHas anyone heard back from any Florida programs? Besides trinity and altamonte.
Thanks!
Baptist PensacolaHas anyone heard back from any Florida programs? Besides trinity and altamonte.
Thanks!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 7K