This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

unrgrad2020

Reaction score
Hi! I applied to the UNRSOM Postbac program and haven't heard anything re: interview. They said applicants would be notified 2/1 approximately for interviews, which of course was a weekend. Just wondering if anyone else out there applied and has heard. Says interviews are going to be held 2/19. I'm IS but still anxiety-inducing not hearing yet.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! I applied to the UNRSOM Postbac program and haven't heard anything re: interview. They said applicants would be notified 2/1 approximately for interviews, which of course was a weekend. Just wondering if anyone else out there applied and has heard. Says interviews are going to be held 2/19. I'm IS but still anxiety-inducing not hearing yet.
I am definitely interested in what your outcome was?

I am definitely interested in what your outcome was?

Hey there! I actually heard later via email on the day I posted this, oddly enough. I was admitted ultimately :) but I will say the timelines were a little off - they also said decisions would be communicated on 3/15 (if I remember correctly) but I heard I was accepted a couple of days later than that as well. Happy to answer any questions you have if you message me - I was so nervous throughout the whole process and couldn't find any other people online who had gone through it since it's such a small program!

Hey there! I actually heard later via email on the day I posted this, oddly enough. I was admitted ultimately :) but I will say the timelines were a little off - they also said decisions would be communicated on 3/15 (if I remember correctly) but I heard I was accepted a couple of days later than that as well. Happy to answer any questions you have if you message me - I was so nervous throughout the whole process and couldn't find any other people online who had gone through it since it's such a small program!
Does this program only take applications from people in state? I live in IL sadly lol.

Reactions: 1 user