UNT System College of Pharmacy Class of 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Lol im leaning more so towards TSU, but ill definitely keep UNT in mind
Is it because it closer to home for you?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
decided on UNT! How long does it take to receive EUID after deposit is made?

Reactions: 1 user
Out of the 400 people interviewed, how many get placed on hold and how many get decline letters? Does anyone get decline letters or does everyone get placed on hold?

Out of the 400 people interviewed, how many get placed on hold and how many get decline letters? Does anyone get decline letters or does everyone get placed on hold?
Im not really sure. I received my acceptance 3 weeks after my interview w/ no hold. I assume they will send out acceptances based on ranking as people who are accepted decline or fail to send deposit. As for the set number. I have no idea. They only accept 100 students so about 1/4 chance of being accepted, theyre not done yet though.

I interviewed on February 8 and just got accepted!

Reactions: 1 users
Just got my acceptance email, too! So exciting!

Anyone want to make a Facebook group?

I got placed on hold. I got the email last friday.

decided on UNT! How long does it take to receive EUID after deposit is made?
I already had an EUID because I graduated from and work at UNT Denton, so idk how relevant my answer is - but if it helps it took them abt a week and a half after they received my deposit to email me letting me know my EUID and account was the same as it is currently

I already had an EUID because I graduated from and work at UNT Denton, so idk how relevant my answer is - but if it helps it took them abt a week and a half after they received my deposit to email me letting me know my EUID and account was the same as it is currently
Okay thanks! I should get mines hopefully by the end of this week

Members don't see this ad :)
I had applied to UNT Denton for undergrad before but never took classes. Tried to login to Unthsc with the same Euid and it worked, just in case that helps anyone else.

Hey guys! I got accepted too. So excited. We are going to be a big family during this 4 years. I live in McKinney and I probably need to move to Fort Worth .
I wish you all the best :)

Anybody know what happens after your account is activated and everything? My friend got accepted back in Dec and soon after she paid her deposit she got an email invitation to the thing that's in April. But I haven't gotten anything like that so far. (I just have the info abt it that they gave us at the interview orientation).

Anybody know what happens after your account is activated and everything? My friend got accepted back in Dec and soon after she paid her deposit she got an email invitation to the thing that's in April. But I haven't gotten anything like that so far. (I just have the info abt it that they gave us at the interview orientation).
Same. But when i was talking to dr kilpatrick through email, she said, she'll see me in April. Registration is online. I just did it on there. They'll know if you're supposed to be there or not.

Same. But when i was talking to dr kilpatrick through email, she said, she'll see me in April. Registration is online. I just did it on there. They'll know if you're supposed to be there or not.
Thanks! Where online did you go to register?

I just gave up my seat! Good luck to everyone in your future endeavors and don't forget to enjoy pharmacy school despite the stress!! :)

Has anyone from the feb 16th interview heard back yet?

NEtoFW(prayerfully): I also received an email today with Dean's Hold status. Interviewed same day. I guess we have to wait then. Hope we will hear the good new in the later time.
have you heard anything? I am on hold as well.

Does anyone know if only family members can accompany me to the Discovery MyHSC day in april? Or can I also bring other people? Thanks!

Does anyone know if only family members can accompany me to the Discovery MyHSC day in april? Or can I also bring other people? Thanks!
I don't know for sure, but I don't see why there would be any limitation. The form only asked for number of people attending, after all.

Hello All! Welcome to UNT System College of Pharmacy! I'm Donovan, and I'm in the class of 2019. I am happy to answer any questions for anyone about UNT, Fort Worth, the pharmacy program, or anything else I know about. I have also taken the liberty of creating your class a Facebook page. Please feel free to make it your own!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1038090469563604/

Does anyone know if it's necessary for us to attend Discover myHSC Day? I have a few exams around that time, so I might not be able to make it. So I wonder if I'm going to miss anything important by not going

I think it's mandatory. But you can check with them.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

As I recall it is not mandatory, but it is STRONGLY encouraged. I would also personally encourage it as a way to be introduced to the campus, meet your peers and some professors, and become acquainted with some institution procedures. The biggest thing that gets "handled" during HSC day is white coat sizing which can be dealt with after the fact if need be.

I had emailed Dr.Kilpatrick asking if its mandatory last month, she had said it is mandatory.

Do most students actually bring family/friends with them to the Discover myHSC event? or just go by themselves?
I just don't want to bring my family members only to have them loiter around until I'm done..

Does anyone know what is the dress code for discover my HSC event? For ladies?

Is anybody on here looking for roommate?!. I'm currently trying to find good housing.

Hello, everyone. Hi, P1, P2, and P3

I try to apply this year to UNT pharmacy.

I just want to know more about program at UNT to get my decision about school.
when I read the rule for dismissal of college of pharmacy UNT. I see we need to maintain GPA of 2.5 in order to move to next year, or we will be in probation. from the hand book write " Upon obtaining a GPA of 2.00 or greater, the student will be removed from probation". thus Do I only need to maintain GPA 2.0 in order to move to next year?
I want to know this because I get dismiss from pharmacy school because low GPA. can any P1,p2,or p3 answer my question.

And any student got dismiss from UNT pharmacy?

thank

Hi everyone, just wanted to stop by and wish everybody the best of luck with their applications.

I'm currently a P1 student at UNT and everyone on this forum was so helpful when I had so many questions last year. So, I now want to pay it forward and will answer any questions you guys have to the best of my ability. Please keep in mind this is only my first semester so I probably don't have all the answers yet.

Good luck!!
Hi!! Can you stop through in class of 2021 forum and drop us some advice?