UOP Fall 2017 Applicants!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I heard back. I got put on hold

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I applied to UOP and was placed in tier 2 and still haven't heard back... Should I email/call them?

Idk how to make one. Otherwise I would lol

Did you join the Pacific group yet? I think you need to verify with your Pacific email before you can join. There are multiple subgroups within the Pacific group but I don't think anyone has made one for the class of 2020. I'm not sure how to make one either lol

Last edited:
Did you join the Pacific group yet? I think you need to verify with your Pacific email before you can join. There are multiple subgroups within the Pacific group but I don't think anyone has made one for the class of 2020. I'm not sure how to make one either lol
Can you link me to the pacific group?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys! Just got an interview date for Jan 6th. Anyone have any tips or advice for the interview process?

Hey guys! Just got an interview date for Jan 6th. Anyone have any tips or advice for the interview process?
There's 2 interviews, one with a student and one with a faculty. They ask you all the basic questions including what are 3 things you could change about yourself and what would you do if you had an angry patient.

Hi everyone, I got my interview email today. I'm just wondering what is the "writing sample" said on the interview register page. Is that a writing test? How long is it? Can someone share any experience about it? I am a horrible writer.:(

Hi everyone, I got my interview email today. I'm just wondering what is the "writing sample" said on the interview register page. Is that a writing test? How long is it? Can someone share any experience about it? I am a horrible writer.:(
You will have an hour or so to address the prompt. It is most likely that you will have to pick a side and defend your stand.

Hii all ya here! Anyone submitted their uop supplemental on the last day Dec1 ? (as a last tier applicant). Im wondering if it would have any negative impact and when (if invited) the interviews will be
Thanks folks

I just got put on hold. I feel really depressed. UOP was my number 1 school :(

I just got put on hold. I feel really depressed. UOP was my number 1 school :(

If you don't mind what were your stats?? Also try and find out what number you are on the wait list as Ive heard many students end up getting accepted off of it if they are on the top parts of it.

For those who were accepted, how long did it take before you received the admissions package in the mail? Thanks!

For those who were put on hold how long did it take to be accepted or denied after that? I probably won't attend anyway but still curious.

Hi everyone!
I just got accepted to UOP! I'm trying to join the Facebook page but I guess I need my pacific netID to access my pacific email address. Is that ID included in the offer of admissions email? or in the packet that they send by mail?

Thanks!

Reactions: 1 user
Hi everyone!
I just got accepted to UOP! I'm trying to join the Facebook page but I guess I need my pacific netID to access my pacific email address. Is that ID included in the offer of admissions email? or in the packet that they send by mail?

Thanks!

It will be included in your acceptance letter that gets sent home to you!

Hmm... It's been a week since I had my interview and nothing :shrug: So impatient lol

Heyy has anyone heard back from the feb 17th interview date? please let us know when you do!

I interviewed feb 17 and haven't heard back yet either
Do you know anyone who has heard back from feb 17? I have a couple of friends and they both haven't heard back, but I will update you when they do if that will help

Do you know anyone who has heard back from feb 17? I have a couple of friends and they both haven't heard back, but I will update you when they do if that will help

I called the office and they said it'll take a couple of weeks.

If you don't mind what were your stats?? Also try and find out what number you are on the wait list as Ive heard many students end up getting accepted off of it if they are on the top parts of it.
how can i find out what number i am on the waitlist? who should i contact? will they let me know where i am standing?

Hii all ya here! Anyone submitted their uop supplemental on the last day Dec1 ? (as a last tier applicant). Im wondering if it would have any negative impact and when (if invited) the interviews will be
Thanks folks
Did you get an interview invite

I interviewed on February 10th and I got an email this morning!
But I was put on hold so I guess it's a waiting game again :(

Last edited:
Interviewed 2/17 and just received an acceptance this morning

Congrats!! One of my friends also interview that day and received an acceptance! If you'll be accepting don't forget to join the Facebook page.

I interview on 2/17 and got accepted!!

I was put on hold too and then accepted
Hi, how long did you have to wait to hear for the acceptance after the email that you got put on hold?
I am on hold too, I heard lots of people say if you got put on hold it's a friendly rejection from the school =((