UOP supplemental question

Started by pharmsn
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pharmsn

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys and gals,

This is kind of dumb of me, but for the part that asks about the WICHE Scholarship, I accidently put in No. I later found out that that question is only for Nevada and Hawaii residents only. Is there anyways I can reset that part?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
don't worry about it. i did the same thing last year and i'm starting class there in a couple weeks 🙂
 
are there any medical centers or teaching hospital nearby the school to help student with early hands-on experience at UOP?
are all tests taken together for real?
 
are there any medical centers or teaching hospital nearby the school to help student with early hands-on experience at UOP?
are all tests taken together for real?

Dameron Hospital and one other one, the name escapes me atm, it's St. Something... anyway, they're both huge hospitals in down town Stockton and I'm sure UoP students get experience there. I hope, anyway. LOL.
 
i applied for pharm tech license, and still waiting for it. should i wait until i get the license to submit my supplemental or what should i do,