Upcoming Interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jp230

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have interviews coming up with Temple, Drexel, LIU-Brooklyn, and Stony Brook University this month, does anyone know about their interview processes? Or can give me some helpful tips to go into these interviews with? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I have interviews coming up with Temple, Drexel, LIU-Brooklyn, and Stony Brook University this month, does anyone know about their interview processes? Or can give me some helpful tips to go into these interviews with? Thanks!

Hey! Congrats on your interviews!! I've heard that temple is a group interview where current students help to interview you. I don't know the specifics but from what I have heard it is pretty conversational and everyone is really nice! Good luck :)

I was wondering when you received notice for an interview from temple and Drexel and what are your stats if you don't mind me asking?

@jp230, is your interview tomorrow on the 28th? If so, I'll see you there!

I'm not sure if you went to Temple interview yet, but on my page I have my process if it helps :)