Updated Bootcamp Schedule?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JNguyen620

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, does anyone know if there is an updated bootcamp schedule? The one I got from the website ends with Day 41:

"
☐ Take Math Destroyer Test 12 untimed
• Congrats, you’ve finished Math Destroyer for the first time!

☐ Do DAT Destroyer Biology problems: 136-162
☐ Do DAT Destroyer General Chemistry problems: 265-297

• Congrats, you’ve finished DAT Destroyer GC for the first time! ☐ Do DAT Destroyer Organic Chemistry problems: 244-271

• Congrats, you’ve finished DAT Destroyer OC for the first time!
"
but there are still practice tests left in destroyer, and problems left in the GC, OC sections DAT destroyer.

What should I do?
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I think Ari made the schedule many years ago when the destroyer only had up to those amount of questions/chapters. I would suggest diving up rest of the questions you have left (depending on what version you have) to finish it all. You'll miss out on all the new questions they've added if you only do the first few hundreds!

Hey guys, does anyone know if there is an updated bootcamp schedule? The one I got from the website ends with Day 41:

"

• Congrats, you’ve finished DAT Destroyer GC for the first time! ☐ Do DAT Destroyer Organic Chemistry problems: 244-271

"
but there are still practice tests left in destroyer, and problems left in the GC, OC sections DAT destroyer.

What should I do?
Thanks
Perhaps, try downloading it again. I just checked directly from DAT Bootcamp and the full schedule loaded for me.

"

"

What should I do?
Thanks

Do all the work in the DAT and Math Destroyer, I am not sure why anyone would encourage any less , unless it's an old schedule.

There are no shortcuts to a high DAT Score!

Think 30

Nancy

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Do all the work in the DAT and Math Destroyer, I am not sure why anyone would encourage any less , unless it's an old schedule.

There are no shortcuts to a high DAT Score!

Think 30

Nancy

I think that should be your slogan for the 2018 DAT Destroyer: "Think 30."

Reactions: 1 users
I think that should be your slogan for the 2018 DAT Destroyer: "Think 30."
Ha Ha! I think so too!
30.png

Reactions: 1 users