*Updated* Roll Call 2010/2011!!!

Started by Julianne
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
my mistake. I accidently posted for you to update my info on my girlfriends SDN account. Please take angstekv off Virginia Commonwealth University and re-add my account. she already has her own at Maryland's med school...dont need the confusion🙂 sorry about the mix up!
 
Please add me to Texas Tech University School of Pharmacy! Thanks!
 
my mistake. I accidently posted for you to update my info on my girlfriends SDN account. Please take angstekv off Virginia Commonwealth University and re-add my account. she already has her own at Maryland's med school...dont need the confusion🙂 sorry about the mix up!

No problem - I fixed it for ya 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
can you add but italicize me under: Maryland, Tennessee and Wayne

and can you add me to Midwestern-Chicago?

Thanks!
 
italize Midwestern Chicago.

I am going to U Maryland🙂
 
Yea!! Add me to Wisconsin por favor!!😀
Hmm..Wisconsin or Michigan???

Thanks Julianna!! The roll call looking great, especially since it's getting longer!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can you please add me to the University of Colorado: Health Sciences Center. Thank you.
 
YAAAAAAY!!! GOT INTO WINGATE UNIVERSITY!!!!! PLEASE ITALICIZE UACP FOR ME!!!! THANK GOD AND EVERYONE ON SDN FOR HELPING ME OUT!!! I appreciate all the help everyone has given me......THANK YOU!!😍

All those interviewed on 3-9.....hope you get acceptance letters soon too!!! I got mine today 3-13, and it was dated 3-12!!!


woohoo i got into wingate too!!!! 🙂

wingate sends their acceptance letters early because mine was also dated 3-12 when my interview was on 3-9!! =)
 
Can you please add me to University of Southern Nevada - Henderson?

Thanks! Keep up the great work!

SFKid829
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Woo hoo! I just got accepted to Iowa!:clap:

Given that Wingate's deposit deadline is due in a couple of days, I have some hard thinking to do right now. I'll reply with an update later.
 
Please add me to UCSD (University of California, San Diego) also!! 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 x 1000000
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am waitlisted for Wayne State University. My number is 3 which is very close but still unsure. Will anyone post here on SDN whether anyone is gonna turn down WSU ??? This is the only instate college that I applied this year and I really wish i got in....

Do u guys think that I have a good chance ???

Iam a new member, so I can't post my thread on the main page..... Sorrrrry