*Updated* Roll Call 2010/2011!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I am waitlisted for Wayne State University. My number is 3 which is very close but still unsure. Will anyone post here on SDN whether anyone is gonna turn down WSU ??? This is the only instate college that I applied this year and I really wish i got in....

Do u guys think that I have a good chance ???

Iam a new member, so I can't post my thread on the main page..... Sorrrrry

Don't worry about not being able to post... I looked at some of the old threads that were floating around from last year about this subject but they were kinda disorganized so I didn't want to "bump" 'em.

Anybody who's been accepted to multiple schools (or waitlisted at one or more schools) want to volunteer to start a new "For those of you accepted to more than one school" or "Hope for those on wait lists" thread? I'd do it but I only applied to one school this year :) People could post what schools they were accepted to, which one they will be attending and which one(s) they'll be declining... and those who are on alternatie lists could post too (with numbers/rank, if assigned). I think it would be a good way for folks who are waiting to gauge where they stand in the scheme of things.

Oh, and if it's any consolation, I was #17 on Samford's wait list last year and moved 3 or 4 spots before it was all said and done... I don't know that much about Wayne State, but I think you have a very good chance of being offered a seat, especially if it's a private school (oftentimes people will apply to the public and private school(s) in their state- if they are accepted into both programs, they'll usually choose the public school to save money on tuition).

Good luck to you!

Edit: Sorry guys, I didn't realize a thread had already been created for Wayne until just now (I always come here first before reading anything else) - I still think starting a new generic thread for this would be a good idea....

Members don't see this ad.

Hi please add me to ETSU

Hey, please add me to Purdue for my final choice and italicize Wayne, Shenandoah, Nova, and MWU.
Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
Please add me to UACP in virginia...Thank you very much...much luck and success to everybody.:thumbup:

I got into University of Wisconsin Madison!

You can add me to the list for ETSU! see everyone in the fall!

Accepted to Nova Southeastern! Still unsure whether I'm going there for sure or not, since have two more interviews at UIC & MCPHS!

I got in to the University of Houston! It was the only school I applied to and my interview was March 9 for anyone who is waiting.

Hi, can you please add me to the list for ETSU!! Congrats to everyone!!

I've been accepted to UCSF and USC...have until April 6th to decide where I'm going =/

Members don't see this ad :)
can u please add me to UOP (i was on hold n just got accepted today:D ) and italicize me for PBA and NOVA?

thanks!

... please add me to the University at Buffalo !!
(and italicize VCU, Shenandoah, and UMB)

Add me to University at Buffalo too, yay!:D:D

Hey Julianne,

Please add me to the University of Florida, Gainesville. Thanks so much!

i got into UCSF and thats where I plan on going!!!! Thanks.

Please add me to University of the Pacific and italicize it. Thanks.

Please add me italicized to University of Utah. Thanks

Hey everyone! I am a new member, congrats to everyone! Has anyone heard anything from the Univ. of Charleston, WV? I see one acceptance from all 6 pages of threads...any info at all would help. Thanks!

yaaay got accepted to USN :) .I had my interview on march 28th

Hi Please add me to Loma Linda University!

Hi, please add me to Purdue and italicize Maryland...Thanks a lot

Please add me to UCSF and italicize it---thanx!

Hey can you add me to Purdue : )

YAAAAAAY!!! GOT INTO WINGATE UNIVERSITY!!!!! PLEASE ITALICIZE UACP FOR ME!!!! THANK GOD AND EVERYONE ON SDN FOR HELPING ME OUT!!! I appreciate all the help everyone has given me......THANK YOU!!:love:

All those interviewed on 3-9.....hope you get acceptance letters soon too!!! I got mine today 3-13, and it was dated 3-12!!!

Yay Wingate 2011! Looking forward to seeing you guys in the Fall.. P.S. I interviewed on 3/9 too! Later.

Daro
Wingate SOP c/o 2011:love:

hi.. add my name to LECOM Bradenton.. thanks!

Accepted to University of Montana!!! :)
Could you italicize me for now? Still deciding between this and CCP. Thanks!

Hi, I got in to University of Southern Nevada. I chose Nevada Campus:D

I am so psyched to ask you to add me to UNC's acceptances!! So excited!!! :D
Congrats to everyone!

thanks for starting & updating the list.

please add me to northeastern, and italicize and add: mcphs-boston, usn-henderson, temple, ferris state.

thanks!

Please add me to the Northeastern in Boston as well, - just got a letter of acceptance.:luck:

Thanks!

List is now current (through DRWHY)

gsinccom: Got those guys added (I assume neither needed to be italicized?)...would you let them know in your school thread? Thanks!

Accepted to:
Long Island University (brooklyn campus)
Northeastern
Albany
Duquesne
*University of Sciences in Philly
*MCPHS-boston
Suny Buffalo

i'm deciding between the two schools with the * before them...help??