*Updated* Roll Call 2010/2011!!!

Started by Julianne
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
List is now current (through DRWHY)

gsinccom: Got those guys added (I assume neither needed to be italicized?)...would you let them know in your school thread? Thanks!

will do🙂

thanks again🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Please add me to Western and italicize me for Western and Midwestern-CPG.

Thanks a lot Julianne 🙂
 
i forgot to ask to be italicized for the University of South Carolina when I decided on Purdue...so you could change that for me? thanks!
 
please add me to The Ohio State University!! Thanks so much!! Im soo happy!!😀
 
Please add me to the list of those who got into Ohio State!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Please add me to the university of oklahoma - tulsa campus. Thanks! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!
 
Please add me to the University of Oklahoma-Tulsa campus!
Thanks!

University of Oklahoma College of Pharmacy
Class of 2011
 
add a great big giant jennyde to temple please.

thanks so much!

im super excited!
 
hey! -- i received acceptances today for Temple and LECOM Erie (but I'm 99% positive I'll be going to UB so you can just italicize those two) ...
 
Can you add my name to University of Oklahoma - Oklahoma City Campus
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can you add me to the University of Colorado please? Thanks!🙂 😀 😉
 
Hi!!!

could you please add me to the university of texas and italicize my name for the university of houston? thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Please add me to University of Texas at Austin and University of Houston please🙂
 
Can someone add me to Lecom Bradenton and UF..I also got into South University...but I will definitely going to UF...thank you
 
Can someone add me to University of Florida (Gainesville), I had got accepted in March and forgot to add my name to the list. 😀