Updating Info w/ AMCAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrNickRiviera

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I need to update my mailing info and most schools say I should do it through AMCAS. I just went and made the address change on the AMCAS webpage and recertified. Although on the page it was talking about making changes to my courses taken info which is really funny since I don't think that once you submitt the first time they let you make any changes to these field since it appears in the menu with an "X" through it so I was a bit puzzled by that comment. Anyways my question is do you guys know if making small changes, such as this mailing info change thing, would slow down the rest of the application process as far as how fast the schools will be reviewing my file and such? Like would AMCAS send info to the schools telling them that I have made changes and recertified and then the schools would put my application on hold to review all over if they haven't already done so. Sorry about all the rambling, hope some of this makes sense. I would much appreciate any comments that you guys would have on this matter. :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad.