Updating VMCAS Application?

Started by hw13
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hw13

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey yall! When I went to vmcas, there is a box at the top that says "update my application" ... does this mean I can go in an add an experience I forgot to include? I was verified today so will that mean my application will have to get reverified if i add something?
 
I saw that on my page too. I clicked on it just to see what it would do (since I don't have anything to update), and got a message that said the deadline was Sep 15... So I would take that as it is too late to update.