UPenn Accepted and Waitlist 2011-2012

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

What is your current status (post-interview) at Penn Med?

• Accepted (definitely attending)

Votes: 7 9.9%
  • Accepted (probably attending)

Votes: 14 19.7%
  • Accepted (withdrawn)

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Waitlist (Preview Invitation)

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Waitlist (regular)

Votes: 37 52.1%
  • Waitlist (withdrawn)

Votes: 7 9.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

shrute88

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
simple poll to see where we stand in the waitlist...

Members don't see this ad.

simple poll to see where we stand in the waitlist...

Can you add "rejected"? I know there was at least one person that was outright rejected so it is a valid response.

also, there's no choice for accepted (don't know if attending).. personally, financial aid is going to be a huge factor in my decision.

Members don't see this ad :)
What exactly is waitlist with preview invitation ? Have these actually been received or extended ?

What exactly is waitlist with preview invitation ? Have these actually been received or extended ?
I didn't think so but there is one vote on that choice, unless that person misunderstood what the choice meant.

I didn't think so but there is one vote on that choice, unless that person misunderstood what the choice meant.

Or quite possibly someone just chose that to see everybody who's been waitlisted freak out about it.

hi, thanks for responding. i'm quite new at this, so I really don't know how to edit the poll.

I included the waitlist preview invitations because penn has invited people from the waitlst in the past, although no one in sdn has posted info about this year.

Or quite possibly someone just chose that to see everybody who's been waitlisted freak out about it.
This is quite possible indeed.

someone needs to make this for columbia! though i am scared to see what the results would be :scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.