This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did Stanford give accepted students a deadline to click “commit to enroll” thanks
“Plan to enroll” was April 30th, but we’re still allowed to be on other schools’ waitlists. Our “commit to enroll” deadline is July 19th. If we commit to enroll we have to withdraw from all waitlists.
 
No, I don't know for certain. It's just a trend that I've noticed with FB groups. Generally, new additions tend to correspond with waitlist movement (at least in the FB group that I'm in).
just curious how you know FB group metrics if you don't have an A yet (also on the WL lol)?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any recent activity here?

@modernnarwhal24, what are you hearing?

The only people I have seen on SDN who gotten off WL since May 1 re:

WaitingForNonR
Silly-cat-lover
Nickbet0011, who has CTE'd
Medmigos

Anyone else?
Still nothing heard on my end at least! Seems very quiet...