Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, peeps!
I thought that I'd get this thread going for those overachievers that are already working on their apps 😉. I just went through the application process at Penn (I'm deferring for a year to get in-state tuition), so I should be able to help you guys out with any questions you may have.
I thought that I'd get this thread going for those overachievers that are already working on their apps 😉. I just went through the application process at Penn (I'm deferring for a year to get in-state tuition), so I should be able to help you guys out with any questions you may have.
No problem!
That being said I ended up realizing I wanted to be a city and kind of just felt more at home there when I interviewed/toured. I'm all for going where it's the cheapest and don't think it's bad advice, but I also place importance on the environment/location. I think it's important to be happy where you're located because school sucks enough, so you don't want to hate/be miserable where you're living on top of that. Do I think I would have been happy at other schools (some somewhat cheaper). Some yes, and some no. I kind of just picked where I felt the most comfortable. All schools will give you the education you need. I'm just trying to keep my costs down in other places (ie: I pack pretty much everyday, only buy coffee if I have a gift card, live with roommates, don't eat/order out too frequently, etc).