UPenn Cycle 2019-2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hmm your profile is surely good I believe that’s why you got IV from buffalo. Somewhere it’s luck also... Best of luck for Buffalo IV.
Thanks a lot

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Don't worry, I am sure you will have many other interview invites, Penn is not the only program, and of course the important thing is to have a positive attitude... Good luck and wish for the best

So I haven’t received anything from UPenn yet. I called them and they said you will hear from us soon... is anyone in the same situation as I am?

So I haven’t received anything from UPenn yet. I called them and they said you will hear from us soon... is anyone in the same situation as I am?
Do you mean after the interview?

Did you have the interview... And if you had it, I believe 10 days after they notify students

Anyone still hasn’t received any news from UPenn? It’s now August 1st and they haven’t posted on their website that they’re done, but it’s late and it’s strange to not have received either an interview or a rejection letter...... anyone else in this position?

Hi Ronceart, I am in the same situation.