UPenn Cycle 2019-2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Congratulations to you and best of luck

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations! Could you share your profile if you don’t mind?
Part 1 NBDE
Bachelor and Masters in US
Toefl 97
GPA 3.8
A lot of volunteering and work as an assistant here last year.
Masters in Orthodontics in my Country
CE courses in Europe and in US.
Good luck

Last edited:
Part 1 NBDE
Bachelor and Masters in US
Toefl 97
GPA 3.8
A lot of volunteering and work as an assistant here last year.
Masters in Orthodontics in my Country
CE courses in Europe and in US.
Good luck
Thanks and good luck for the interview!

Reactions: 1 user
You mean they are sending acceptance or rejection letters to interviewed candidates?
Acceptance for interviewed candidates. I don't know about rejection either for people who interviewed or people waiting for interview invitation.

Acceptance for interviewed candidates. I don't know about rejection either for people who interviewed or people waiting for interview invitation.
Thanks for updating information, Good luck to everyone

How do you know if they are start sending acceptance ? And. How many people they are accepted ?

Members don't see this ad :)
And UPenn mentioned that they will continue invite people next month

UPenn start sending rejection, one of my friends she just got it

They hardly gave you a week before interview. Wow. I thought they give two weeks atleast.
They gave me what's available in their calender.... I suppose not too many interview candidates are left to complete interviews. Any news from you

Hey, congrats @lele82 :)
Can you tell me whether you have appeared for part 2 or you have just cleared part 1?

@Life of Pablo : Hi, so good to see someone from UPenn on this thread :) I would like to know, what does UPenn look for in candidates and how is your experience at UPenn? Thanks.

@Life of Pablo Does UPenn consider applications with limited US experience and more home country experience? How important is the US experience criteria?

Is there anyone who hasn’t received anything as yet? I am just waiting lol..

Buffalo and you?
So I ddnt gt the IV yet and didn’t get a continuous review either. I got a different email. A UB senior told me to hold tight lol and he told me that continuous review email is infact a polite rejection.

So I ddnt gt the IV yet and didn’t get a continuous review either. I got a different email. A UB senior told me to hold tight lol and he told me that continuous review email is infact a polite rejection.
Hi, I do not think that a second email from Buffalo University is a polite rejection... I know someone who just got the IV invite two days ago, with both Emails confirmed. Best of luck to all

Oh o
Hi, I do not think that a second email from Buffalo University is a polite rejection... I know someone who just got the IV invite two days ago, with both Emails confirmed. Best of luck to all
oh okay. Thanks for the update.

Sorry I was just sharing what I heard from a senior and another girl who called the school to confirm about this email. Only God knows the best indeed.

Sorry I was just sharing what I heard from a senior and another girl who called the school to confirm about this email. Only God knows the best indeed.
I haven't received a second email, but you never know, my friend had an earlier completion than I, April 12, mine is May 8... Let's hope for the best

Hey guys. Currently a student at Penn. Let me know if you have any questions. Best of luck!
Hellllo,
My name is Hajir and I got an interview at July/9, could you please share with us the question samples they might ask during the interw.
Thank you in advance