UPenn Cycle 2019-2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Argesto28

Dgh
Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm starting this thread to share news and inputs about Penn Pass Application. Good luck everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Hi all,
I'm starting this thread to share news and inputs about Penn Pass Application. Good luck everyone!
Hi, thanks for opening the thread. Good luck to you too!
Anyone knows what UPenn focuses on?

Members don't see this ad :)
I have done a lot of research about UPenn and the PASS program. High GPA and clinical experience (home country and the US) are official preference they mention on their website. They also give fair considerations on people holding visas. I have also came across some other information that they do not really like multiple attempts on NBDE. Do you have any idea about this?

I have done a lot of research about UPenn and the PASS program. High GPA and clinical experience (home country and the US) are official preference they mention on their website. They also give fair considerations on people holding visas. I have also came across some other information that they do not really like multiple attempts on NBDE. Do you have any idea about this?
I have read about GPA and experience. Not about multiple attempts. I heard this about Rutgers.

does anyone know what type of questions do they ask in the writing sample exercise in Upenn interview?

On the official website, it says minimum PGA is 3.0 but the average GPA of class 2019 is 3.5

Hello everyone! Does anyone heard back from school? Does the school started sending IV?
Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello everyone! Does anyone heard back from school? Does the school started sending IV?
Thanks
No. IV will be send in May according to their website. From past post I think after second week of May. Good luck!

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know if we need to send the official NBDE results directly to UPenn? I know the Official Toefl scores should be sent through Caapid but there is no specific info regarding the NBDE.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if we need to send the official NBDE results directly to Uppen? I know the Official Toefl scores should be sent through Caapid but there is no specific info regarding the NBDE.
Hi. Everything should be submitted through Caapid (toefl, boards and ECE)

Reactions: 1 users
Hi, thanks for opening the thread. Good luck to you too!
Anyone knows what UPenn focuses on?
I believe work experience in the US.

Someone mentioned on fb that UPenn has started sending invites for this cycle

Hi guys. They started sending IV. A friend of mine who studies there told me that they sent 10 IV so far.

Is it worth applying to UPenn with low toefl scores?

Is it worth applying to UPenn with low toefl scores?
They require a minimum of 100 for the toefl iBT, but then again they see the candidate’s full application

Last edited:
Hi, has anyone received invite from Upenn after 6th May? really curious as my completion email suggests that they will be sending all invitations in May itself.

Any idea till what completion date the invites have been sent?

No clue, I read a person with March end completion date got an invite on may 6th

What about you ? Do you know anyone receive an invitation today ! Or when they are going to send?

Which completion date your friend she filed the application and been complete ?

What about you snow ! What is your completion date and did you receive an invitation ?thanks .

April end completion date, I haven't got invite yet.